Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Big Angry Trev's Website - articles of interest (Non-TF)

Excerpt from Blog: This week on The Big DJ Trev Show on KRR.fm we engaged in an extra bit of fun! We had guest co-hosts Mangled Melsy and Red Hot Chilli Angle (better known here as 1AZREAL1) in the studio, and they brought some goodies with them - flaming hot beans! We then tried them live on air and also videoed the entire sordid affair.

VIEW Video: Bean Boozled Flaming Five Challenge! HERE

Excerpt from Blog: This week on The Big DJ Trev Show on KRR.fm we engaged in an extra bit of fun! We had guest co-hosts Mangled Melsy and Red Hot Chilli Angle (better known here as 1AZREAL1) in the studio, and they brought some goodies with them - THE WORLDS HOTTEST CORN CHIPS! We then tried them live on air and also videoed the entire sordid affair.

VIEW Video: World's Hottest Corn Chips Challenge! HERE

Excerpt from Blog: When a celebrity comes forth that has the same name as you, it can be kinda annoying. How many Keanu's out there spent years being asked 'what's it like in The Matrix?' for example.

Well sometimes it can be worse, especially when the name you were innocently given at birth by loving parents gets associated with something negative (the name Adolph doesn't get used much anymore eh). And now in the 21st century one of those names is 'Karen'.

So whats it like being named Karen in a world where Karen has become such a negative connotation? To find out I asked my cousin Karen, who though Karen by name is definitely not a Karen by nature.

READ Being named Karen in a world of "Karen's" HERE

Excerpt from Blog: As is my custom, each week I put up on various Social Media (such as the Big Angry Trev! Facebook Group) promo pics reminding you good folk to tune in for some awesome music and witty (if sometimes somewhat insane) banter between me, myself and I on The Big DJ Trev Show!

Please enjoy the first two dozen of those promo pics, including those from the weeks where I was lucky enough to have some co-hosts (like Ozformer 1AZREAL1) join me for the fun!

VIEW 'The Big DJ Trev Show' Promo Pics HERE

Excerpt from Blog: Today we have a question from Matt in Melbourne:

“The Bunnings slogan says ‘lowest price are just the beginning’. What’s it the beginning of and what’s the end?”

Well Matt, most companies and corporations are after two ends – becoming an economic powerhouse and your money.

However Bunnings is a bit different – the ends they covet are achieving the status of their own Religion and your very soul.

READ Ask Trev: What is 'the beginning and the end' for Bunnings? HERE

Excerpt from Blog: The Latest Scam – Words with Friends

That’s right ladies and gentleman, scammers have now discovered that innocent little Scrabble App that lets you match wits with your buddies using your spelling skills. Nowhere is safe!

I get these about once a week, always a game request from different young attractive women playing at Lvl 1. And they all follow the same playbook:

READ The 'Words with Friends' Scammers HERE

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Excerpt from Blog: Today we have a question from Matt in Melbourne:

“The Bunnings slogan says ‘lowest price are just the beginning’. What’s it the beginning of and what’s the end?”

Well Matt, most companies and corporations are after two ends – becoming an economic powerhouse and your money.

However Bunnings is a bit different – the ends they covet are achieving the status of their own Religion and your very soul.

READ Ask Trev: What is 'the beginning and the end' for Bunnings? HERE

Read through this the other day, enjoyed it very much, Chuckles were had. Just wanted to let you know

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Read through this the other day, enjoyed it very much, Chuckles were had. Just wanted to let you know
    Glad you enjoyed it mate

Excerpt from Blog: As the lockdown drags on, it can sap ones soul. It can also put strains on ones relationship.

So before you tell your loved one goodbye, here is a little song to lift your spirits.

And remember – listen to your heart…

VIEW Big Angry Trev sings Roxette HERE

P.S: Youtube Login required

Excerpt from Blog: Real jerky is awesome! Dehydrated meat, usually beef, cut into strips and flavoured to perfection. Unfortunately most people have not tried proper jerky. All they have tried is that awful rubbery crap you get in little packets at servo’s and bottle shops.

So I’ve been learning to make my own – and I’ve gotten damn good at it! And because, like Rarity, I am the paragon of generosity I’m going to share that recipe with you now.

READ Meat Recipe #15 - Beef Jerky HERE