Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Big Angry Trev's Website - articles of interest (Non-TF)

Excerpt from Blog: As some of you would know by now, I have a weekly radio show. The Big DJ Trev Show airs every Thursday night from 6 to 9pm on www.krrfm.org.au

Well Community Capers -the Rylstone-Kandos district newsletter - asked if they could write a short piece about me in my role as a 'local radio personality' for their publication. And what a callous sod would I be to disappoint my adoring fans, so I readily agreed.

READ Local paper covers The Big DJ Trev Show HERE

Excerpt from Blog: Camping is awesome! Getting away from it all and setting up ya tents by a river out in the wilderness, just nature and some good friends and family.

And what makes camping even better? Good food! Fie I say on those who are content with just a couple of snags - Big Camper Trev don't swing that way, no sir! Ya got's to keep ya strength up in the wild and what better way than with Big Angry Trev's Campfire Lamb Shanks recipe!

VIEW/READ Video: Campfire Lamb Shanks Recipe HERE

Excerpt from Blog: Our daughter still much prefers to be read to than read herself, though her skills improve every day. Like all kids she’s got some particular favourites that she wants to have read to her again and again…

…and again.

I never thought I could get sick of Cat in the Hat but damn I’d like to grab that hat, pull it all the way down to his feet and then toss that trouble-making feline in a river! Our daughter loves books under the Dr. Seuss banner and night after night we work our way through her extensive library of them. Books beloved from my childhood have now become a chore to read, yet none so more than friggin Go, Dog. Go!

READ Househusband Tales #11 - The most Annoying Bird in Literature! HERE

Excerpt from Blog: With the 2016 utter failure to revitalize the franchise, many Ghostbusters fans resigned themselves to the idea that Ghostbusters, much like the creatures they hunt, was dead. But never underestimate the appeal of making more money to Hollywood, and thus in 2021 (a 2022 release here in Australia) we received Ghostbusters: Afterlife.

READ Movie Review - Ghostbusters Afterlife HERE

WARNING: SPOILERS

Excerpt from Blog: Today on Big Angry Trev’s Fine Dinin’ we are going to look at how to cook a 900gm Tomahawk Steak. Oh hells yes! This recipe results in the steak being cooked just that bit more than medium rare, so it is lightly browned the whole way through, so adjust your cooking times accordingly as to how you like your steak. Check out the video as well as the written recipe on the website

VIEW/READ Video - Cooking a Tomahawk Steak HERE

Excerpt from Blog: Some comedians had advanced animatronic puppets with glowing eyes and independently moving limbs.

I had a giant rubber penis I bought from a sex shop named Toby.

READ The Tale of Toby - from Phallus to Family Member HERE

Excerpt from Blog: Today's ‘Ask Trev’ question comes from Scott in Lake Munmorah,

‘What’s it like being a radio star?’

Well Scott, it’s not as glamorous as you might think, nor as easy. One does not simply show up to the station with a box of CD’s and a laptop of downloaded songs ready to go. It takes a lot of work and preparation throughout the day to get ready for that evening’s performance.

To answer your question best, let me take you through a typical day leading up to that night’s broadcast of The Big DJ Trev Show:

Excerpt from Blog: Given the ‘slap that was heard around the world’ at the Oscars this week, where Comedian Chris Rock was slapped by Scientologist Will Smith for making a joke at his wife’s expense, it reminded me of my worst ever stand-up gig where we also had an angry punter storm the stage due to an offended wife.

A few hours left to vote in THE GREATEST 100 SONGS OF ALL TIME!
    (and yes there are TF tracks in the list)

1.Visit: www.bigangrytrev.com

2. Click the appropriate link

3. Read the list of 110 songs by 110 different artists

4. Scroll (and scroll and scroll!) down to the comments box and pop in:
    -Songs from the list you want to vote for
    -Songs from the list you want to vote out
    -A suggestion of a song that you think should have made the top 100 list

Voting closes at midnight tonight!

In March 2022 we held voting for The Big DJ Trev Greatest 100 Songs of all Time! competition. This entailed people voting for 110 songs by 110 different artists. People could vote both positively and negatively for songs, with the top 100 being played every Thursday night during April on krrfm.

To keep the suspense, this list has not been published until the competition was over. So now you can see how every song fared!

View Voting Results for the Greatest 100 Songs of All Time! Here