Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Angry Trev's Website - articles of interest (Non-TF)

Excerpt from Blog: While I can’t profess to make them as well as my sibling, I gave it the ol’ college try and they still came out pretty damn good! And it’s a simple recipe so really easy to make. So here is Big Angry Trev’s sisters recipe for Curried Duck Eggs.

READ Recipe - Curried Duck Eggs HERE

Excerpt from Blog: Before Star Trek: The Next Generation debuted, there were 6 Star Trek movies. Admittedly the first one was a dog’s breakfast, an absolute shitshow which even the most die hard Trek fans struggle to like. The others were more well received but there is one that still cops flak – unfairly in my opinion – to this day. And that is Star Trek V: The Final Frontier. Or as I like to call it – Kirk vs God.

READ Star Trek V: Kirk vs God HERE

Excerpt from Blog: When my wife and I were in Spain I had some fantastic Paella – great stuff! I’ve never been able to replicate it since but below is the recipe I use that comes the closest. It’s easy to make and tastes damn good! So without further ado lets look at Trev’s Prawn Paella!

READ Meat Recipe #14 - Trev's Prawn Paella HERE

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Excerpt from Blog: When my wife and I were in Spain I had some fantastic Paella – great stuff! I’ve never been able to replicate it since but below is the recipe I use that comes the closest. It’s easy to make and tastes damn good! So without further ado lets look at Trev’s Prawn Paella!

READ Meat Recipe #14 - Trev's Prawn Paella HERE

You had me at Meat!
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    You had me at Meat!
    You'll like this one then

Excerpt from Blog: As I mentioned when reviewing the E-I-E-I-O burger, I love a meal where there is more than one meat contained within the dish. And on a recent visit to Katoomba NSW I discovered a restaurant-slash-bar that had on its menu a dish that contained not two meats or three but indeed four!

READ Meat Review - The Bootlegger Bar HERE

Excerpt from Blog: What goes well with wine? Cheese apparently. What goes well with cheese? MEAT! Though to be fair meat goes well with everything (I always thought Vegans might be happier if they wrapped their soy burgers in a bit of bacon). And much like Bootleggers, at the Naked Lady Vineyard you could order a platter for two that had multiple cheeses and at least four kind of meat!

READ Meat Review - Naked Lady Winery HERE

Excerpt from Blog: This question comes from fellow Ozformer member M-Bot:

‘You’re a busy man. How do you make that work without either having a clone to help you out or somehow create a 36 hour day?’.

Find your answer below my friend

READ Ask Trev: How does Big Busy Trev manage to get everything done? HERE

Excerpt from Blog: Here in Rylstone we haven’t had terrible floods like other parts of the state, but a large amount of rain for our region nonetheless. 2 inches of rain less than a week ago, then 4 inches of rain in the last 48 hours, with far more predicted today.

Find in the link below pics and a short video of what happened to the river in our town, that beforehand was little more than a glorified creek

VIEW Cudgegong River flooding in Rylstone HERE

Excerpt from Blog: The Big Angry Trev Blog is celebrating it's 5th anniversary!

Many thanks to Griffin for letting me post links to it on this site over the half decade

READ Happy 5th Birthday to the Big Angry Trev Blog! HERE

In two weeks Ozformers member 1AZREAL1 will be guest co-hosting my Radio Show. But he needs a Disk Jockey name! Go on the Blog and vote for what you think his on-air handle should be! If yours is chosen then not only will he be called that for the entire night, but you will get a shout out on-air and a song dedicated to you!

READ Competition: Pick his Disk Jockey Name HERE