Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Official Toy images

Kingdom T-Wrecks was expected to be a Target exclusive, and now a listing has been found, which says that it will be released in America on July 25th - it will be exclusive to Target Red Card holders, limited to 1 per customer... for us$50.
    The product page isn't yet taking pre-orders, but shouldn't be too long, considering it was already released here, and Americans don't like to have "their" Transformers being released in other countries first.

Hasbro have decided to officially reveal four Studio Series toys that are currently being released somewhere in the world at the moment... including here in Australia.

- SS-73 (Mv2) Grindor (Decep - helicopter - redeco Blackout) w/ Ravage (Decep - figurine - new)
    - SS-74 (Mv2) Bumblebee (Auto - sports car - new/remould?) w/ Spike (figurine)
    - SS-75 (Mv2) Jolt (Auto - car - new)
    - SS-76 (Mv6) Thrust (Decep - Cybertronian fighter jet - remould SS72 Starscream)

It should be noted that some SS-86 toys are being released with these as well, so I'm not sure why they only revealed the new era movie toys.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Hasbro have decided to officially reveal four Studio Series toys that are currently being released somewhere in the world at the moment... including here in Australia.

- SS-73 (Mv2) Grindor (Decep - helicopter - redeco Blackout) w/ Ravage (Decep - figurine - new)
    - SS-74 (Mv2) Bumblebee (Auto - sports car - new/remould?) w/ Spike (figurine)
    - SS-75 (Mv2) Jolt (Auto - car - new)
    - SS-76 (Mv6) Thrust (Decep - Cybertronian fighter jet - remould SS72 Starscream)

It should be noted that some SS-86 toys are being released with these as well, so I'm not sure why they only revealed the new era movie toys.
    Aww What a cute little Ravage for Grindor

Bumblebee....Again....Ahh, this one comes with a new Hat Spike

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    It?s really tempting to buy it just for a new Ravage. I?m having to fight the completist urge, as I?d just chuck Grindor away and have no interest in him. But I own literally every Ravage released?? and my collection would be incomplete??.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Incomplete.

And yet we still don't have a 2007 Frenzy to complete the Decepticon cast, which should have been packed with Barricade... because who would it be packed with now that all of the 2007 Decepticons have been done.
    (I'd also like a Studio Series Dispensor, transforming or not, and the Nokia-bot, to complete the entire robot cast.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post

Bumblebee....Again....Ahh, this one comes with a new Hat Spike
    That Bumblebee is the one that was just released as one of the four Studio Series Buzzworthy Bumblebee "re-packs" we had in Target a couple months ago... which ended up coming out before the primary Studio Series release for some reason.

Another Hasbro product display in Hong Kong (looks like it could be at Causeway Bay again), with includes Transformers, and shows off some yet-to-be released toys, in a nice big display. It also looks like they have the SDCC Ravage 2-pack being released there as well.

Amazon America has listed up a couple of 2-packs of re-issue Cyber Series (Cyber Battalion) toys from 2015 - Optimus & Megatron, Bumblebee & Starsrceam.
    The plastic looks glossier, but could just be the images.

They are packed in brown boxes like GEN Selects toys, and are likely to be Amazon exclusives, at us$26.49 for each 2-pack.

From an online store comes official images from the first wave of Legacy and from the 3rd wave of Buzzworthy.

Legacy Leader Optimus and re-release Kingdom Galvatron.
    Legacy Voyager Bulkhead and re-release Kingdom Blaster.

Studio Series "Leader" Coronation Starscream.
    Buzzworthy Deluxe SS Kup, Cliffjumper, B127.

Yay!!! My favourite Dinobot as a kid is getting the TF Movie Studio 86 treatment. Just saw this pop up in Amazon

Will go well with Grimlock and Slag