Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Doctor Who thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

At least someone official has it on the record that this could/should count as a regeneration, because as I keep saying, a physical change is not required for a regeneration to save the life of a Timelord 12 times.

)
    No no noooooooooooooooo! I shall not count it as a regeneration

The hand doctor is a freak!

we need a nerdy smiley for this thread

Its sooooo hard to find the good Dr who toys in Australia, we mainly get the shelfwarmers, if you fellahs wants the the toys check this primo site

http://www.doctorwhotoys.net/index.htm

i want the 'Classic' Doctors toys and a 9th doctor with moveable legs

The Tenth Doctor is starting to edge ahead of Tom Baker as my favourte doctor, but he's been aided by some excellant writting. I also have a certain fondness for Sylvester McCoy as he was the new Doctor on the block when I was a kid. Also the first Doctor to be chased up some stairs by a Dalek, That's gotta be the seventh Doctors coolest cliff hanger.

Who's ever talked into an electric fan to sound like a Dalek? Who still does it from time to time?

<puts hand up>

List the Doctors in order of preference - i.e. your most favourite to least favourite.

Mine would be:

1: Tom Baker
    2: David Tennant
    3: Sylvester McCoy
    4: Peter Davison
    5: Christopher Eccleston
    6: Jon Pertwee
    7: William Hartnell
    8: Patrick Troughton
    9: Paul McGann
    10: Colin Baker

I've not included Matt Smith cos I've been missing the new series - I gotta catch up and watch more of the new eps before I can decide.

SPOILERS BELOW

SPOILER

SPACE

So the Master's back and I believe he's the first Asian Time Lord (i.e. Time Lord of Asian appearance/played by an actor of Asian ethnicity; obviously Time Lords aren't even human, but ya know). Certainly the first non-Caucasian incarnation of the Master, although we have seen other non-Caucasian Time Lords. Interesting to see more diversity but also more interesting to see the return of the Doctor's greatest nemesis. I guess it means that Missy did regenerate despite the Master's effort to kill her completely. Can't wait to see the next ep!

If you haven't seen this week's Doctor Who yet (available on ABC Iview) go watch it now.

Don't wait until Thursday night as the spoilers will be unavoidable online.