Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: The Doctor Who thread

woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

found one of the "Classics" Dr Who figures today at an ABC shop. the 5th Doctor

it comes with an 70s sonic screwdriver and a piece of a robot, you have to collect all the classics figures to complete it ala Transmutate

Its heaps fun toy!!! reasonably priced for an ABC shop. 19.95

Check out this AWESOME fan-made Doctor Who Animé!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqR8A8ecKWo

Makes me wish that someone would really make an actual Dr Who animé.

Ok, yeah that's cool. Being fan made and true to Dr Who.

What's the bet if a comercial company got a hold of it they would try to Japanesefy it to much, The Doctor would fight a new space monster every episode using his Super Sonic Screw Driver, then the foe would grow to gigantic proportions forcing The Doctor to command the Tardis to transform into a giant robot to slay his foes.

Hooray!!!

San Deigo Comic Con 1st, 2nd and 3rd Doctors arrived

[IMG][/IMG]

thanks to one of my few remaining loyal soldiers

Not a Doctor Who fan (as I didn't grow up watching it). But the pic is impressive. Well done! So you have every single Doctor now?

I picked up a Dr. Who toy once and was thoroughly _unimpressed_ by it. It was the Dave Tennant Doctor toy; got it last year from David Jones (looks very similar to the one in roller's photo, possibly same toy?). Tried playing with it... t'was suck to hell so I took it back.

Anyone know when the new Dr. Who series will be out and when it will air on ABC?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Not a Doctor Who fan (as I didn't grow up watching it). But the pic is impressive. Well done! So you have every single Doctor now?
    In that picture, Roller's only missing Sylvester McCoy (The Seventh Doctor) and Paul McGann (Eighth). Very cool.

Plus the new 11 who probably doesn't have a toy yet.

The current series of specials is being shown on ABC this year, I think they've shown both the Christmas special and the Doctor Who meets Tomb Raider one.

The new Doctor Who series isn't coming out until next year so wont be on ABC until probably mid-late next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Plus the new 11 who probably doesn't have a toy yet.
    Well... yes and he doesn't even exist yet since David Tennant also still has three more episodes. The Tenth Doctor is still like Optimus Prime between The Revenge Of Bruticus and Masquerade. "Rodi... who? No, I'm Optimus Prime. There is no Rodimus Prime."

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Well... yes and he doesn't even exist yet since David Tennant also still has three more episodes.
    From a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, the 11th Doctor has already had adventures on Earth and in space (in what we would consider our past), we just haven't seen them yet