Thread: The Doctor Who thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I know! That's why when I saw the Doctor I just grabbed it without hesitation or checking to see if it was complete!! Had I actually looked I would've easily noticed that the toy was missing its sonic screwdriver.

There is this big multi-pack out now with the Doctor and several other characters for $80-90... :/

Wow, ive heaps of Character Options Dr Who toys, and none of mine are crap quality. I know the early early wave 1 figures were shoddy, my 9th Dr toy has crap face paint and my remote Daleks-only 1 works.

Im hoping some shop in Australia gets the Classic 4th,5th and 6th Doctors toys, they look heaps good!!! or, if one of you internet using people does a group order, i would be in

woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

found one of the "Classics" Dr Who figures today at an ABC shop. the 5th Doctor

it comes with an 70s sonic screwdriver and a piece of a robot, you have to collect all the classics figures to complete it ala Transmutate

Its heaps fun toy!!! reasonably priced for an ABC shop. 19.95

Check out this AWESOME fan-made Doctor Who Animé!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqR8A8ecKWo

Makes me wish that someone would really make an actual Dr Who animé.

Ok, yeah that's cool. Being fan made and true to Dr Who.

What's the bet if a comercial company got a hold of it they would try to Japanesefy it to much, The Doctor would fight a new space monster every episode using his Super Sonic Screw Driver, then the foe would grow to gigantic proportions forcing The Doctor to command the Tardis to transform into a giant robot to slay his foes.

Hooray!!!

San Deigo Comic Con 1st, 2nd and 3rd Doctors arrived

[IMG][/IMG]

thanks to one of my few remaining loyal soldiers

Not a Doctor Who fan (as I didn't grow up watching it). But the pic is impressive. Well done! So you have every single Doctor now?

I picked up a Dr. Who toy once and was thoroughly _unimpressed_ by it. It was the Dave Tennant Doctor toy; got it last year from David Jones (looks very similar to the one in roller's photo, possibly same toy?). Tried playing with it... t'was suck to hell so I took it back.

Anyone know when the new Dr. Who series will be out and when it will air on ABC?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Not a Doctor Who fan (as I didn't grow up watching it). But the pic is impressive. Well done! So you have every single Doctor now?
    In that picture, Roller's only missing Sylvester McCoy (The Seventh Doctor) and Paul McGann (Eighth). Very cool.