Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: TFSS 5.0 Is Live For Members

So... Looks like BBTS changed all their preorders to account for the double shipping

So if you've ordered there, check your email

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Mine arrived today from my American reshipper.

Lifeline is just adorable as a Paradron medic , but I was disappointed to find out her hands couldn't hold her Targetmaster partner Quickslinger. Sure enough though they rewrote her bio card to say that Lifeline "never uses her in this mode"!
    I wonder if the original plan was to use the Titan Hunters retool, but something got "lost" in translation/communication with the factory.

I just gave he little jet to Scorponok, colours are close enough.

bowspearer Guest

Unless Toxitron and the heavier of the 2 pretenders had a combined shipping weight of over 2lbs, 3 and 4 can be confirmed as both pretenders.

Here's an email I got from fupub re a problem with processing my order for 2 sets:

Hi ______, I did find out why your order did void vs process as normal. It did not have anything to do with your credit card I don’t believe. It looks like it is due to the shipping selection. Due to this next shipment weighing over 4lbs(anything over 4lbs must ship via Priority Mail International) your order cannot ship via First Class Mail International as you originally selected. It looks like the order will have to ship via Priority Mail International. Since the system did not know how to manually change this it just voided out the order. I do have your correct credit card details from you but I just wanted to make you aware that this is how your order will have to ship and that the shipping is $65.70 vs $47.50. This is due to the post office rules and regulations now ours, I do apologize. Please confirm this is ok and I will proceed with your manual order. Thank you.

strange, I got charged less shipping for round 2 than I did for round 1, and it was First Class Mail International...

47.50 x 4 = 190
    65.70 x 2 = 131.4

So you going to end up in front from all this?

bowspearer Guest

Actually Krayt, it was $67.50 all up for 2x#3 and 2x#4. I'm not complaining either way as it gets here quicker. The reason I posted it is because we're all in the dark about figures 3 and 4 for now and the fact that 2 sets mailed out were going to weigh more than 4lbs (which we only know about because of a glitch in Funpub's system), suggests that it could quite possibly be both pretenders - depending on how much say, Prime and Toxitron would weigh (if a pretender was made 5 or 6, you can bet it would be Megs as it'll weigh less than Prime will).

Yeah I got that dude.... But if the system was going to charge 47 shipping for just #2x2, extrapolate that out as same for 3, 4, 5, 6.....

But now there are only three shipments, you end up in front don't you?

bowspearer Guest

Most likely, tbh wasn't really fussed and was glad the problem happened - means that we at least have something to go on in terms of what 3 and 4 might be. Given that Optimus' pretender shell weighs way more than Megatron's, it's a pretty safe bet that he's #3. As for #4, well it all depends on whether Toxitron or Megatron weighs more. Given that this box sounds much bigger than the norm, given the tone of the message, my gut says that 3&4 are the pretenders and that #5 and #6 will be Counterpunch and Toxitron

Don't forget the 7th mystery figure as well
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Don't forget the 7th mystery figure as well
    Indeed, that's what's making me think that in terms of space and possibly weight, that it'll be Toxitron in the final lot. If that is the case, I'd expect a 'leak' of the mystery figure via Taobao not long after 3 and 4 are officially revealed to keep us all hanging on. I'm personally hoping for a CW Quake.