Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans Return toys arriving in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    It's coming to Big W.
    Yep. Read that
    Sometimes all you need is a little energon and alotta luck...

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    It's coming to Big W.
    nice... anybody knows when?
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

Quote Originally Posted by z3r03d View Post
    nice... anybody knows when?
    Most likely for their mid-year toy sale

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Most likely for their mid-year toy sale
    oh man... I'll be old by then

Thanks mate! looking forward to buying this!
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

does anybody have any kind of guess at what the Titans Returns toys will sell for in traditional stores such as Kmart, Targer, Big W etc.

Particularly:
    Titan Galvatron, Blaster, Astrotrain

The two waves of Headmasters that include the bat dude, wolf, guy, the generic robot dudes (sorry, I forget their names)

The reason I ask is that online preorders are up on various sites, but the prices are all over the place. For example I've seen Titan Headmaster Blaster for $55 preorder and $100 AU preorder.

That's just nutty variance in price.

Any clue what these specific toys will sell for at normal retail brick and mortar stores?
    Yes I've read the generic price thing on this site, but it doesn't really help in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    does anybody have any kind of guess at what the Titans Returns toys will sell for in traditional stores such as Kmart, Targer, Big W etc.

Particularly:

The two waves of Headmasters that include the bat dude, wolf, guy, the generic robot dudes (sorry, I forget their names)

The reason I ask is that online preorders are up on various sites, but the prices are all over the place. For example I've seen Titan Headmaster Blaster for $55 preorder and $100 AU preorder.

Any clue what these specific toys will sell for at normal retail brick and mortar stores?
    Yes I've read the generic price thing on this site, but it doesn't really help in this case.
    Just a broad guess, but most likely similar to current Deluxe, Voyager and Leader RRP prices: Deluxe $30, Voyager $50, and Leader $100

Most of those characters are quite unique (at least the monsters), so I doubt there will be very much repainting opportunity for Hasbro. Given that repainting opportunities are low, they should be trying to generate the most revenue by selling at great volumes. I see the chance of getting all of them at sale prices (20-25% off) to be quite good, though I'd most likely go for Takara's releases pending reviews of differences in quality to justify the additional cost.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post

Particularly:

I spoke to a few Toyworld store onwers (Mandurah and Cockburn) and they aren't getting them until September apparently. Big W and Target staff don't know a thing ...

Quote Originally Posted by requiemau88 View Post
    I spoke to a few Toyworld store onwers (Mandurah and Cockburn) and they aren't getting them until September apparently. Big W and Target staff don't know a thing ...
    Cockburn WA or elsewhere?

And thanks Suspectimus. I'm gonna wait for retail releases, as I don't want to pay outrageous prices for them.
    and now that I've finished buying my CW figures, and ordered Titan Max today, I can sit back and wait for these considerably cheaper toys.
    I really only want Astro, Galvatron, Bat-bot-man (mindwipe) and the other two animal themed headmasters that are based on the G1 toys that sell for too much.

Yeah WA.

Quote Originally Posted by requiemau88 View Post
    Yeah WA.
    Oh, that's the toy world I go to. Well that one and Fremantle as both are local to me.
    I bought a second onslaught there last week as he was marked down to $40, and I really like him in bot mode as well as combined mode.
    The people are so friendly there.