Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans Return toys arriving in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    Penrith Toymate has heaps of all 3 CW Legends. $19.00 ea so I grabbed 3.
    Penrith Toymate? is it within the mall? or are they located in a shop all of their own?

Hmm Ill wait for the other retailers to release Fort Max... Myer's price is too steep...hopefully it doesn't get heavily scalped like how Devastator was....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

picked up metroplex for $90 (Very lucky at that price with the availability of stock at that time i must admit(Thank you store transfer)) So i wont be going anything near that price, and i think i can wait for it to come lower after seeing the amount of devastators that are still around

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Penrith Toymate? is it within the mall? or are they located in a shop all of their own?.
    Located inside the plaza next to Aldi down near the Woolworths end. I too picked up all 3 yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot1995 View Post
    picked up metroplex for $90 (Very lucky at that price with the availability of stock at that time i must admit(Thank you store transfer)) So i wont be going anything near that price, and i think i can wait for it to come lower after seeing the amount of devastators that are still around
    Exactly. Most people didn't have any trouble picking it up for $120, and perhaps $150 for those that wanted to pay the impatience tax.

I think a more realistic price for Fort Max would be circa $200, factoring in an additional Deluxe sized fig and differences in exchange rate.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Interesting to note that from the latest pics it looks like you can put G1 Fortress Maximus' head on TR Fortress Maximus. That bodes well for MEGABOLT MAXIMUS!

I am willing to wait till it is out in Big W, $250 might be a lot, but I am willing enough to pay that for a Transformer I always wanted in my collection, even if it's a retool of metroplex
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Located inside the plaza next to Aldi down near the Woolworths end. I too picked up all 3 yesterday.
    thanks mate, I think I shall have a stroll tomorrow hehehe...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I thought after the wide availability of Metroplex I'd have no trouble picking up Devestator, but several of the Big W never got any stock, and were shorted..... They are also cutting back on Transformers, and the shipping cost for the Japenese one will be big. Maybe two hundred odd won't look so bad in a few months time?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I'm glad I managed to get the Takara version for $175 (using PCs points system) - I'm happy to wait half a year for it.

I will be trying to track down those Legends as soon as they make it down south though

Looks like nobody's paid Myer's impatience tax then, which I think is good. We all vote with our wallets and I think the best way to tell retailers that overprice toys is to not buy from them.