Approximate Retail Price - US$50 + Shipping
Approximate Size - 15cm
Allegiance - Decepticon
Alt-mode - Ute
Main Features/Gimmicks - Combiner limb
Main Colours – Yellow, Purple, Blue
Main Accessories - Axe, Combiner fist/foot

Robot mode
Nicely proportioned, nice colours and they didn’t even need to bother with a new headsculpt since Off-Road was originally going to be Ruckus. I think the axe is a good choice for Ruckus – sorry – Grabage.

You can sorta balance his cannon in his backpack as a reminder of his Triggercon heritage but it doesn’t really work.

Vehicle Mode
A shame that Beachcomber did not crop up in Combiner Wars as it would have nice to see Ruckus – sorry – Grabuge – done as a Dune Buggy rather than a ute, however it’s still a good choice for the character. The colour scheme is nice, though they have what were relatively small stickers on the original Ruckus into a major part of the colour scheme of the back of the ute here. Still, the paintjobt is pretty good considering that many the G1 Decepticons from 87 onwards had pretty awful colour schemes and the original Ruckus is part of that era. Attaching the cannons in the tray of the ute somewhat gives a shout out to his Triggercon origins.

Transformation
I doubt there is a member on this site that doesn’t know how to do CW characters with their optics closed by now.

Overall
You almost feel a tad cheated after getting Needlenose as the first character. Instead of a jet with two Targetmaster partners you get a ute with an axe. However Grabage is nicely done and makes me actively look forward to the rest of the 4.0