Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Titan Fortress Maximus BIG W sighting thread

No Fort Max/Victorion at Big W Dapto or Warrawong... After last year, not sure if they're following the embargo or just haven't got any stock

No Fort max or Victorion sighted at Rouse Hill. Not much Transformers there at all really. Big W had a few RID Legions and Target had a few CW Legends.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Didn't see any tf's or the ghostbusters lego at bigw Strathpine yesterday. We'll see come next Thursday though.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

BIG W mid year toy sale catalogue came in mail today.

Fort max (and Victorion) are in there.

Victorian at $150 (what a steal!)

Fort Max at $250.

I'll be paying off on layby as soon as I can find one in WA, as I'm broke.

still haven't seen a fort max at my local bigw, but on the other hand there was easily 10-20 pallets of various toys being unloaded at the time.

Not sure if it's been mentioned as I'm not interested in Fort Max, but Myer has it in next weeks catalogue for $269.95. I know it's dearer than BigW but it may be a better option for some people here. Price match maybe?

According to their Pricing Policy, Big W must have the toy in stock and ready for immediate sale... which is kinda silly because if Big W already has the toy in stock, then I would've gone straight there to buy it instead of Myer! Even if I found the toy at Myer first, you have to show them Big W's catalogue and then get them to call Big W to confirm that it's in stock blah blah blah... I might as well just walk over to Big W and just freakin' buy the toy from them.

I can understand them not price matching an item that's not been in stock for a long time, but surely if it's only recently sold out then they might consider price matching. Whatever... their loss.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    According to their Pricing Policy, Big W must have the toy in stock and ready for immediate sale... which is kinda silly because if Big W already has the toy in stock, then I would've gone straight there to buy it instead of Myer! Even if I found the toy at Myer first, you have to show them Big W's catalogue and then get them to call Big W to confirm that it's in stock blah blah blah... I might as well just walk over to Big W and just freakin' buy the toy from them.

I can understand them not price matching an item that's not been in stock for a long time, but surely if it's only recently sold out then they might consider price matching. Whatever... their loss.
    First rule of selling.... It's all about... Location location LOCATION!!!!

Here in Vic there are not many BigW and Myer in close proximity.... Or if there is, the Myer has a very small Toy Dept.

Quote Originally Posted by Bato View Post
    still haven't seen a fort max at my local bigw, but on the other hand there was easily 10-20 pallets of various toys being unloaded at the time.
    Can I have some of pallets to sell on ebay please? I can come round this afternoon. This IS gumtree right? Those deals always work out.

Found 2 * Fort Max - 1 $249, 4 * Victorian $169, Ghostbusters 1984 figues $25, at Coffs Harbour Bigw Park Beach Plaza