Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 212171819202122

Thread: MP Inferno colour pics & accessories

Well I got my Inferno from PC today. Nice figure, but this is my first MP with serious paint issues - the grey area on top of his shoulders has chips on both sides. I also agree with what everybody are saying about the new cartoony direction that MP's are taking - just doesn't sit well with the earlier MP's aesthetics. Grateful for the option, though.

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just got mine and transformed him. No paint issues, just the issue with the hand cover.

I've been on a 3p binge lately so im used to stupidly complicated transformations. Inferno's transformation is beautiful in it's simplicity. No 3p i've bought has come close so far.

The shoulder and the way the ladder collapses into the chest is just incredible. I have to remind myself this is a toy. This kind of engineering is amazing.

Clearances are perfect, no tight joints when transforming. It looks super clean and they captured the G1 look perfectly.

Bloody marvelous. 9/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Smint View Post
    Just got mine and transformed him. No paint issues, just the issue with the hand cover.
    Hmmm... Potluck, I guess