Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: MP Inferno colour pics & accessories

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post

Alternate frontend of the fire engine? That's something new....
    I can't really see much detail on that 'alternate front'. It looks just plain where there should be headlights and a grille. It seems like an odd inclusion, unless he appeared like that in the cartoon at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Still, I wonder if there might even be two different faces once the official colour photos are released, like the ones on MP Bumblebee.
    Called it.

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post

Shame vehicle mode suffers for robot mode. Again. But it does look sweet in bot mode.
    in what way? you mean compared to the toy, cartoon or the actual real life fire truck?

Megatran Guest

Sex on wheels. And that ladder is like stairway to heaven.

I like the look of this!
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I can't really see much detail on that 'alternate front'. It looks just plain where there should be headlights and a grille. It seems like an odd inclusion, unless he appeared like that in the cartoon at some point.
    According to the text above those grills, that's exactly what they're meant to be - cartoon accurate. The default grill is toy/vehicle-accurate as well as vehicle accurate to the Mitsubishi Fuso T951 fire engine. I suspect that the vehicle accuracy is probably a condition of the licence obtained from Mitsubishi, but they've included the simplified show-accurate alternate grills for those who wanna be that fussy.

The text for the bottom grill says "For holding Red Alert," so I'm guessing it's a thinner grill to give more clearance for Inferno to cradle Red Alert in his arms.

The bottom plate has got clear plastic bits in front of it to rest Red Alert on.

When they throw in an accessory to allow a carrying pose, you know one of the designers ships Inferno and Red Alert.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Look like cut costs in having to paint logos and just use stickers now I think, I mean sure everyone seems to ignore the change.

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    The bottom plate has got clear plastic bits in front of it to rest Red Alert on.
    Aah, you're right. I initially thought it was some other accessory that they'd just leant in front of it, but I can see that it's connected now. Heh, so Inferno comes with a papoose for Red Alert.

Some more pics from MASABON2011 on twitter

Inferno has a remarkably clean back!