Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Animated Jetfire/Jetstorm

In box pic.

Looks like its going to be a similar box to the Prime/Megatron 2 pack, so you were on the money Paulbot. Bonus Comic too.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I wonder how they're gonna be portrayed in Season 3? (Seeing their personality/transformation in a cartoon may actually persuade some of the naysayers... but not me though )

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    I wonder how they're gonna be portrayed in Season 3? (Seeing their personality/transformation in a cartoon may actually persuade some of the naysayers... but not me though )
    Jetstorm will probably be keeping the hotheaded Jetfire in check. They'll probably be like Bulkhead and Bumblebee-the sensible one tries to keep the impulsive one under control.

Yeah probably .

I can definitely see them having opposing personalities - which provides the writers with ammunition for jokes a-plenty...

Quote Originally Posted by Derrick J. Wyatt
    I wouldn't rush to judgment on the Jetfire and Jetstorm figures yet. Those are some pretty terrible pictures that are out there right now. The pictures I saw way back of the grey prototypes looked really good. And yes, of course they have hands! In both robot modes! The promo pics are just mistransformed. Once they are properly transformed and posed out, they should look pretty cool.
    [Source: Seibertron]

If I had a big corporation, I certainly wouldn't bring out official pictures of products that have errors. It's like McDonalds releasing a picture of their new burger but someone "misprepared" it and used two beef patties as buns instead of bread.

Unfortunately we do have the right to judge it if they release official stock photos. What else do we have to judge it with until we have the actual figure in our hands.

Looks like QC issues is not just isolated to the figures themselves.

But hold on, didn't these pics come directly from Hasbro? Shouldn't they have made sure the figures were shown in their best light?

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    But hold on, didn't these pics come directly from Hasbro? Shouldn't they have made sure the figures were shown in their best light?
    Underlined the word that could be used as a synonym for error.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I'm sorry but I have to follow the majority of the haters here.
    Though I have seen that joining form on some other toy line before, Just canb't remember what now.

OMG!

I suddenly remember, they were on the first pic about animated carton we got.

Back then the "animated" was a rumor which was called "heros", it has been a while.