Page 1 of 21 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: JP Legends Headmasters from Titans Return

Default JP Legends Headmasters from Titans Return

Takara's take (via TFW user Aniline):

Head comparison via TF Prototype (click on image to enlarge in new window/tab, then again for supersize):

Much prefer Hardhead with the mouth than the faceplate. I was going to get the Hasbro versions because the packaging looks nice. But if TT is going to weave their magic, I might have to rethink

Yeah, I was going to go Hasbro, just because of cost and availability, then Takara goes and does this...

Takara's SKullcruncher looks like Trailbreaker's forcefield face, so I'll go Hasbro for this one.

Hardhead on the other hand....

(I wonder if they'll sell the heads separately)

Mods, the TT version should probably have it's own thread, can we have these post broken out? Please...

Anyway, considering that the TT version of Hardhead is A: more G1 accurate, B: More Headmasters accurate, C: More IDW accurate, I'll go with TT. Now to go take a look at Skullcrusher's TFwiki.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

im speechless...because ive sworn to keep myself on the the MP line but then still took UWs and been starting with Legends then this...more Legends to come bring it on TT

Talking

Skull has a Dat ass! meme face. Annnd i love both of these!
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Skullcruncher's face looks appropriate for his current role in #MTMTE and web comics.

I am hoping that Takara do a headmaster head only pack. That would be ideal. I would buy like 3 of them!

Hasbro's Hardhead head is more G1 toy accurate (and remember that the toys came first), whereas TakaraTOMY's is more media-accurate. So both are G1 accurate, it just depends on which G1 source you're looking at. Both Generations and Legends Brainstorm feature G1 toy and US cartoon accurate heads (inspired by IDW) rather than being G1 anime-accurate.

I don't get Hasbro's Skullcruncher head though.