Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Go

I wondered if there was some Halloween special going on. I barely play the game anymore, but I did look at it yesterday and noticed there were a lot more cats (Meowths), psychic and ghost pokemon about than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I wondered if there was some Halloween special going on. I barely play the game anymore, but I did look at it yesterday and noticed there were a lot more cats (Meowths), psychic and ghost pokemon about than normal.
    Double candies, and 1/4 the walk duration for companion pokemons. Should be ending soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Spent real money purchasing a lot more incubators and was able to get some pretty decent hatches from it, including my first Porygon.
    I never spend money on games, but I get like over 3000 coins from holding gyms. Spend it on the 25 lucky eggs, upgrade storage and pokemons.

Oddly enough it is now the 2nd in most parts of the world and the event is still going. Managed to get enough candies to evolve Grimer, though the only one I have to evolve is very low level ..

Back to walking Charmander for more candies to power him up..

Tonight on my way home I managed to get a couple of extra Pokemon out of this event too. More of these would be good - when all I kept seeing were Pidgeys and Ratattas I wasn't interested.

Just a weekend every 5-6 weeks with 1/4 steps for candy would be great, or a week where you can get stardust or something for every multiple of 10 you get rid of potions and revives.

I wonder if there will be an update to coincide with Sun and Moon later this month or if we will get the next 100 from Johto around Christmas / New years.

Without these kinds of events the game will die, its done amazingly well considering how much niantic seem to want to kill it off.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Caught the last one I needed (Hitmonchan) and once I do 5 evolutions I will have a complete New Zealand 'dex (141)

All the extra candy from the event was awesome and certainly helped get a few past the finish line.

Managed to get a second Dragonite in the wild - this time CP 45

I think I've been about 4 months clean now of Pokemon Go.

Curious though, what is everybody's highest CP mons? From memory, I was seeing low 2k's holding down gyms when I stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Tonight on my way home I managed to get a couple of extra Pokemon out of this event too. More of these would be good - when all I kept seeing were Pidgeys and Ratattas I wasn't interested.
    They just announced these will spawn less from now on....

Lost my two spawn points at home ... so no reason to open the game at home anymore