Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 313181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Go

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    I think I've been about 4 months clean now of Pokemon Go.

Curious though, what is everybody's highest CP mons? From memory, I was seeing low 2k's holding down gyms when I stopped.
    Snorlax CP2495. Got about 10 pokemon above 2k

I can power up more as I got over 100k stardust in reserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Lost my two spawn points at home ... so no reason to open the game at home anymore
    They move the gps slightly, now I cant reach the pokestop at my work.

Egg hatching changes and bonus stardust for catching, walking, visiting a stop etc are starting now-ish.

It may get me to open the app everyday rather than when I go for a walk, no pokestops near work or home, so only open when I am out and about and not driving.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

With the new update, cant collect pokestops while you pass by in a bus/car unless its really slow. They seems to put in a delay in the game. Last week pokestops drops 5-8 goodies, now it back to 3-4, difficult to fill up my bag now.

Since the last update we seem to get lots of pokemon to catch to a point where for the first time ever pokeballs are running low (not helped by the update stopping you collecting pokestops while in a car/bus - HK tram still works though).

Anyone else seeing an increase in pokemon spawning and reduction in balls?

Also farfetch'd seems to be a little easier to find at the moment (or we have a nest 2 roads over - not sure which). Previously it was nigh on impossible to find in HK as it spawned so infrequently.

Definitely a greater variety of Pokemon around since the last update in my local areas. One's I never or seldom saw are popping up more regularly. The Pokestop thing though is annoying.

The pokestop thing is a bit annoyinh I found too. But I'll admit, using the Plus device makes it easier, and catching pokemon that I otherwise would not have seen at all

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hidden as common like Pidgey, Rattatta, Zubat..... but as ball locks it goes "Oh?" and you get a transform animation....

GOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!

Must have come with latest update. Double experience and stardust until 30th. And tracking is back again that appears to be alot better

Tracking only seems to work for mon near a poke stop, I had others turn up not on my "nearby" screen that were between or not near stops.

Only caught rats and pidgeys this afternoon because a) they were the only things that appeared and b) in hope of a ditto, no luck yet.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)