Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10202526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Go

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    So far have 51 of the Johto Pokemon, so around 40 to go if I have the regionals and what was left out of the game correct.

I've been going through my best Pokemon and while the CP values are still high, the once perfect movesets (generally for attacking) are now mostly the worst movesets! Along with new moves added, and some removed, there has been a massive change in the DPS/EPS calculations - the few gym battles I have tried, everything was so much slower.

Not sure if I am going to start again trying to get better "new" attackers now ...
    WOW! Really? If this is true, this really sucks..... Will hit a gym soon and check it out.

I'm more annoyed that the strike rate for my my device seems to have plummeted. Out of 30 odd attempts, probably scored 3

Actually, I'm catching nothing at all even using my phone manually. Threw 2 yellow balls at a growlithe and a Natu, both left ran away after escaping the first ball

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    So far have 51 of the Johto Pokemon, so around 40 to go if I have the regionals and what was left out of the game correct.

I've been going through my best Pokemon and while the CP values are still high, the once perfect movesets (generally for attacking) are now mostly the worst movesets! Along with new moves added, and some removed, there has been a massive change in the DPS/EPS calculations - the few gym battles I have tried, everything was so much slower.

Not sure if I am going to start again trying to get better "new" attackers now ...
    I dont have such problems as I kept all the high and even some low 1000 CP pokemons hence the 600 storage, now 1000 storage.

Attacking gyms are still ok but training is a pain, and I am low on heal and revives... still about 50-80 odds of both of em from over 100 previously. Still hitting gyms regularly to get coins as I dont spend real money on the game. Kinda lazy nowadays and just collect the ones that are still in the gyms.

Is anyone finding the app dies ALL the time since the new pokemon upgrade?

My phone drops out about every 1/2 hour and I need to restart. This morning it even reset an egg that had 0.6 km on it to not even walking.
    On top of that it keeps giving me error every time I battle in a gym, win and try to add my pokemon. It's rather frustrating since all I'm after is the damn coin!

I've got about 45 new pokemon over the last few days, not including the babies they released a while back. Our place seems to be a spawning area for mantine which is a nice change from the magikarp and tentacools/tentacruels.

I notice that you get an error when someone level up the gym. The app crash or just stop working properly every now and then, but I think its pretty normal as before.

Still cant break 3000CP... maxed and stuck at 2999CP

but I manage to evolve slowking already

I have evolved Slowking and Kingdra.

Was very disappointed with Kingdra as i evolved a 1100 Seadra and it only turned into a 1211 Kingdra?!? Are you kidding me? I wasted a special item and 100 candies to go up 100 CP?!? I was and still am pi$$ed.

But the good news is i only need one more Dratini to finally get myself a Dragonite.

I evolve to get the pokedex, I dont think those pokemon is strong anyway....

Use the pineapple to get more candies. I got a dragonite with 46cp
    My dragonites are all weaksauces adn not worthy of gym

I missed catching at 2500CP Dragonite today

I still haven't got any special items to evolve any of my Pokemon...

Been to about 40 PokeStops in the last week... nothing, my kids only go to 5 and they get 2 special items each