Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 122227282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Go

Ive caught a Mareep a few days ago. No idea it was rare. Finally hatched a Snorlax from a 10 km egg. Just dont really know how to keep him at his strongest once you run out of candy for him. Its not like hes on every street corner. Spose it could be done by having him as your buddy but i have others i want to evolve before i consider that.
    Tomorrow is my 7 day spin. Really need a metal coat for my 1700 CP Schyther i have. Fingers crossed!!

I have metal coat for few days already.... still havent use it yet, will wait for 7th day to crack lucky egg, probably will use it evolve to Scizor.

Wondering should I evolve umbreon and espeon or not, as I am currently out of high IV eevees... all evolve trying to get more jolteon last time. Once opportunity wasted, its hard to get one back with a high IV, so a bit hesitating.

I really hate people who put Blissey in gyms, very hard to prestige with a blissey at the low level

I finally got a metal coat and evolved my 1700 CP Scyther. Guess what i got in return. A 1800 CP Scizor! Once again, are you effing kidding me!!!!! And to make matters worse his attacks, both of them, are really, really crap!!

6 to go to complete the PokeDex again (only counting those I can get here in New Zealand). Evolved Typloshion, Tyranitar and Sunflora today - all with terrible movesets, but now I can begin the long grind again of collecting candy.

3 of the remaining evolutions need evolution items - when I do get them I always get Metal Coat and Up-grade

Caught a bunch of Swinub and a Mr Mime in Oslo today...

Anyone else enjoying the water event? I caught a Lapras in the city at the start of the event. Gen 1 dex finally done!!

I haven't seen a Lapras yet. Alot of Magikarp that I don't need now lol. I'm more annoyed with the glitching that has been introduced with the update. Pokemon are there and on nearby lists, then all disappears. Then wait a few heartbeats and they're back. Wait a lil longer and they go again. It's kinda irritating

I'd love to see a Lapras. I also wonder why Omanyte was included but not Kabuto.

Only need a few more Seels to Dewgong it up (it was my first egg hatch and until this event I had not even seen another!)

Hopefully we get a fire event sometime soon.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Water events not too bad.
    Yeah i have finally been able to evolve a Dewgong and i now have 5 Gyarados due to it.
    Would have been nice to see kabuto added to the list of commons for the event. Quite a few Machops around also which is helping.

On the glitch side of the house... yes very annoying. Im finding that my powersave when you turn the phone upside down is reversing alot of the time.

I got myself a shiny magikarp and evolved to red gyarados
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime