Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212636 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Go

The local district soccer club has put a sign up welcoming Pokemon Go players for group walks around the grounds while their kids play soccer. Also asked them to check in or somesuch on some other app/site.

But fair call for pokemon catchers to stay off the greens of a golf course, not good for their heads or the grounds.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Fair call about the greens. Heard that there were a few bad eggs not treating the grounds with respect. Think people are still allowed on the walkways as it is a public golf course though.
    Sign board: Attention Pokemon GO users

The message is pretty clear.

First recorded death for playing Pokemon GO in Japan

http://www.news.com.au/world/breakin...a98019c7867e5d

Some bell end hit pedestrians while playing he was playing the game, killing one of them and injuring another.

Are people really that stupid? And the answer is a right in your face yes. It's people like this that ruin a good thing, and caused the developers to introduce warnings on the game to save themselves from lawsuits. I hate that friggin message that pops up if you're moving too fast. I had one girl openly admit nearly running into a police car while playing whilst she was driving.

Case in point, I hate people

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    First recorded death for playing Pokemon GO in Japan

http://www.news.com.au/world/breakin...a98019c7867e5d

Some bell end hit pedestrians while playing he was playing the game, killing one of them and injuring another.

Are people really that stupid? And the answer is a right in your face yes. It's people like this that ruin a good thing, and caused the developers to introduce warnings on the game to save themselves from lawsuits. I hate that friggin message that pops up if you're moving too fast. I had one girl openly admit nearly running into a police car while playing whilst she was driving.

Case in point, I hate people
    Down here in Melbourne there's a gig guide called The Music where a cartoonist is so sick and tired of the kind of people you've just mentioned that he resorts to calling them Pokemorons.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Sign board: Attention Pokemon GO users

The message is pretty clear.
    Glen Waverley is a Charmander nest, so I'm not surprised it's gotten out of hand.

why would they put a nest inside the golf's greens? kinda of dumb thing for the developer to do.

I've noticed a definite drop in Pokeplayers running around the streets lately. I'm surprised it's dropped so quickly, especially since it's still summer Holidays here.

Although judging by the gyms in the are, everyone has been going hardcore, cranking themselves to at least level 25 and most seem to ave a snorlax. Burnout?

There was at least 20 other people walking around Edinburgh Gardens playing Pokemkn when I was there around midnight Saturday night... So people still playing here. I just want to finish my pokedex! (And that late night visit got me a couple of Pikachus and a Lickitung!)

My compulsiveness wants me to complete my pokedex too. And hell, some are so rare I've never even seen other people have it in a gym yet, except the one I put in one recently. A Porygon. Haven't seen one in the wild yet, but I hatched one from a 5km egg.

You're pretty lucky to get it from a 5km egg, I got mine from a 10km. I did see Porygon pop up on my nearby list yesterday in Melbourne near Collins St. Couldn't find it though.

Finally hatched a Chansey from a 10km egg 2 weeks ago.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!