Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9192425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Go

Too hot to go out walking this weekend, or else I'd be annoying the wife to
    Take the small one to the river and whatnot.

Getting double Candy is a nice topper on what otherwise is a pretty weak holiday!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

What the hell is going on with the nav system in pokemon?!? I just went for my usual 8 km run with a 10km egg sitting at 7 km at the beginning of my run. At the end of my run........8.7km ????? What the Deuche?!?

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    What the hell is going on with the nav system in pokemon?!? I just went for my usual 8 km run with a 10km egg sitting at 7 km at the beginning of my run. At the end of my run........8.7km ????? What the Deuche?!?
    You're obviously running too fast.

Slow down like the rest of us nerds!

So Gen 2 is now up with the update.

Had to go into the city for a concert at Taronga (perfect thunderstorm weather for a concert!) and have been very happy with what I've got. Lots of totodiles and spinaraks and even an azumarill.

Going to enjoy it tonight while I can before I'm back in the burns and surrounded by Pidgey and rats again.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Holy sh!t. Even with AR on some of the new pokemons float from side to side!

Good to see new Pokemon but the GPS in Melbourne was the worst I've ever had. Nowhere near where I was, slow to respond to me walking around. Almost unusable.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Had to go into the city for a concert at Taronga (perfect thunderstorm weather for a concert!) and have been very happy with what I've got. Lots of totodiles and spinaraks and even an azumarill.

Going to enjoy it tonight while I can before I'm back in the burns and surrounded by Pidgey and rats again.
    I think they updated the pokemon spawns points as well, they now come up randomly at the side of the road without pokestops or gyms.

With the discount in storage, I have upgraded from 600 to 900. Might go 1000 just to round it up.

Gyms are harder to hit with some of the new pokemon, cant even take down a blissey within the time limit. Gave up after 3 attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    Holy sh!t. Even with AR on some of the new pokemons float from side to side!
    new erratic movement that need a banana to clam the situation down

So far have 51 of the Johto Pokemon, so around 40 to go if I have the regionals and what was left out of the game correct.

I've been going through my best Pokemon and while the CP values are still high, the once perfect movesets (generally for attacking) are now mostly the worst movesets! Along with new moves added, and some removed, there has been a massive change in the DPS/EPS calculations - the few gym battles I have tried, everything was so much slower.

Not sure if I am going to start again trying to get better "new" attackers now ...