Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 162631323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Go

Does anyone still play?

My hubs is an avid player so I've got back into it a bit to try and help him and build my collection a bit more.

My code is 7464 8698 6933 should anyone want to add me... if you still play.

Was anyone successful in hatching an unown last week?
    Between our entire family we hatched around 100 10k eggs and didn't get a single one!

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    Does anyone still play?

My hubs is an avid player so I've got back into it a bit to try and help him and build my collection a bit more.

My code is 7464 8698 6933 should anyone want to add me... if you still play.

Was anyone successful in hatching an unown last week?
    Between our entire family we hatched around 100 10k eggs and didn't get a single one!
    I still play! Good to keep open during the daily walk I have to do. I managed to hatch five Unowns (but only three of the five letters). I think I hatched about 30 10km eggs so it was pretty good result.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

You both make me feel woozy! I hatched 21 eggs last week, but only 2 were 10km and no luck with Unown, and I expect I'll have about the same luck with getting a Tauros or Mr Mime. You must be powering through 100km a week, easy!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

You hatched 5 Unowns from only 30 eggs? That's beyond lucky. My husband said the statistics reckon during the event it took around 50 10k eggs to hatch one unown. We hatched more than that and still came up empty.
    I walk our puppy at least 3 -5 km each day and have Pokemon Go linked to my iWatch so tend to walk my eggs pretty well. We also used multiple incubators last week. Possibly a waste of coin but we really wanted to see if we could get one.

I'm hoping to get a Tauros or Mr Mime this week too as they're the ones I am missing. Luck being as it is I'm not holding much hope.

Yes, I think I was pretty lucky, although I had a fantastic ratio of managing to pick up mostly 10k eggs. I think I hatched around 70 eggs last week using multiple incubators from the last of the free coins I had accumulated over weeks and weeks.

Good luck with the regionals! I'm not too worried as I got all the regionals last time they came from eggs but my current status is four Kangaskhan and one Mr Mime, with the rest being the non-regionals which is somewhat annoying.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

I had a pretty good hatch rate with Unowns. I can't remember how many 10km eggs I hatched, maybe less than 20, but I got 4 Unowns, with one being a double up.

I was incredibly frustrated yesterday, hatched over a dozen 7km eggs, only 6 were regional, 4 of which were Kanghaskhans, none were shiny. The only shiny regional I have is a Kanghaskhan which I caught in the wild within half an hour of the event starting.

After only catching 1 shiny Ralt last community day, I'm hoping to do better today with Turtwig otherwise I'm going to be incredibly disgruntled.

I'm still playing too! Not much luck with shiny regionals but did get 1 Unown from a hatch.

Blamestorm, I've sent you a friend request. My username is pretty much the same across all my games

I finally got one unown from a 10k egg.
    Haven't had any luck with regionals yet. I keep hatching Happiny's from the 7k eggs. Ah well.

After a 3star Kangaskhan and four Farfetched (which I already had a few from that event a few years ago where got
    Them for a weekend) I FINALLY hatched a Tauros!!!! He?s not great (just like all of my shinies) but I will love him and cherish him and one day walk with him enough to power him up over the 1400CP he currently is.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I've hatched so many Tauros (non-shiny of course) that I've started sending them off to the great candy maker in the sky.
    On the plus side, no problems with the MewTwo raid hour last night, snared a shiny MewTwo out of it (though technically the raid had started before the raid hour) and then this morning I hatched a Hundo Happiny.