Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Go

I've been playing this all weekend. Sadly not much assortment of characters around my local area and the same person has all but one gyms covered with huge numbered characters.

Hopefully walking around at work proves to be more beneficial

Default Pokemon Go

Anyone here playing the new Pokemon Go game?

Lol yeah I am

Seems that the more popular an area is, Ye better Pokemon you get. We drove up from the South Coast back to Sydney and stopped in at the Kiama blowhole. Very popular, managed to get some far more powerful Pokemon from spots where people had lures set up.

Had no internet for half a week so now I feel so far behind, the two local gyms have 400CP Pokemon guarding them and I don't know if I'll ever be able to catch up!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Currently into Avengers Alliance 2. Don't have time for both. Sorry.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

I've been playing it a bit
    But since I'm not able to go outside right now due to a bad cold I haven't been able to do or catch much yet
    I'll No doubt be too far behind once I can start playing for real, but that won't stop me from trying to catch 'em all and take on the gyms
    Although looking at the map, my town is a bit of a barren wasteland in terms of gyms and poke stops So I may need to try travelling around a bit

I was supprised that there are so many people playing on the street. Huge groups around the pokestop with lures active. Some were in a group, some with their partner and solo people like me playing to show my kids or toddlers.

So far, I had manage to plonk 1 pokemon in the gym, but mistake of putting a weak one in as I am not sure how it works. Its stuck there while I got more powerful ones available which should had gone in the Gym.

The big question = power up first or evolve first?
    I had evolve first, but I think powering up first seems to be better, not too sure, some say evolve first then power up. Out of stardust at the moment.

RotomGuy from Reddit made a chart of pokemons but I dont think its correct. I got lots of Pinsirs and is not rare for me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/c...n_my_findings/

What is your most powerful pokemon?

I power up Pinsir to CP503 but their attack is weak. Mistake cause didnt know it earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Seems that the more popular an area is, Ye better Pokemon you get. We drove up from the South Coast back to Sydney and stopped in at the Kiama blowhole. Very popular, managed to get some far more powerful Pokemon from spots where people had lures set up.

Had no internet for half a week so now I feel so far behind, the two local gyms have 400CP Pokemon guarding them and I don't know if I'll ever be able to catch up!
    Only 400? My local Gyms are all 800-1200... I can't get anywhere near them...

(moved posts together from two topics into one... it may be merged back into the main pokemon topic when interest dies off)