Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maketoys MTRM-14 Downbeat (MP Jazz)

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I like it but I am just going to hang back to see. I know usually pre order prices are cheapest but as this could very well be my last Tf toy in a long while I want to decide if TT even gets my vote as jazz deserves the quality I am looking for and not just plastic white treatment.

Looking very cool indeed, I still hold out hope for an official release, but It's been so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Looking very good, but it could be about a year until release and a Takara Jazz is now strongly rumored (along with Hoist).
    Just over 12 months ago it was Jazz, Hound, and Galvatron rumoured as the next MP's, makes it very hard to believe all these rumours, unless they mean 3 years from now which is pretty likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Looking very cool indeed, I still hold out hope for an official release, but It's been so long.

Just over 12 months ago it was Jazz, Hound, and Galvatron rumoured as the next MP's, makes it very hard to believe all these rumours, unless they mean 3 years from now which is pretty likely.
    The TT one is very likely. I believe November will be a blast of their upcoming releases .

Pre-order is up at Chimungmung and their new site RoboToyBase, listed as Q1 2017 only, probably the end of Q1

also at TF-Direct, Feb 2017 ... pretty soon! I imagine other online places will have them soon too

Much sooner date on this figure than I thought, maybe Maketoys decided to move up the schedule on it ... must be a TT announcement on the way :P

This one does look better than the other one released imo. Is an official one inbound? Time will tell. Though I may still get this one lol

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    This one does look better than the other one released imo. Is an official one inbound? Time will tell. Though I may still get this one lol
    It was speculation that mp37 was hoist and mp 38 is jazz by a well know trust worthy source however who knows? TT might want to wait for more 3p to take on jazz before spoiling their sales.

Tfi has been officially removed from maketoys distributor list.
    Last edited by drifand; 25th November 2016 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctorro View Post
    The only MT release I like is Reflector. I personally think everything else they have produced either looks crap or is crap (got the PCC stuff they did a couple of years ago and hate the build quality).

If they manage to make Jazz without their typically ugly style traits and just stick to the Hasui style of MP I will probably get this. Assuming no one else does it better.
    mp headmasters are not that bad

Yeah I'm a huge fan of their Headmasters, they large and solid with great transformations, easily the best Headmaster I've ever handled, can't wait for Point Blank.

Their Jazz keeps looking better and better however I'll wait till we see some colour pics before I'm on board. If Taktom is actually going to release Jazz then hopefully they should announce it by then. Either way at least if I end up with this version I know I'll get a fun toy, never encountered a Maketoys product that wasn't fun to mess with, unlike some third parties.

Talking

I believe there will be people wanting the official realistic car look and a toon accurate version.

I am mostly toon accurate but I have always loved this car.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Yeah I'm a huge fan of their Headmasters, they large and solid with great transformations, easily the best Headmaster I've ever handled, can't wait for Point Blank.

Their Jazz keeps looking better and better however I'll wait till we see some colour pics before I'm on board. If Taktom is actually going to release Jazz then hopefully they should announce it by then. Either way at least if I end up with this version I know I'll get a fun toy, never encountered a Maketoys product that wasn't fun to mess with, unlike some third parties.
    I heartily endorse this post.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain