Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Lego questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

I have both and they are both the same scale so display very good together. Would post a pic but can't be arsed looking for a host.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    I have both and they are both the same scale so display very good together. Would post a pic but can't be arsed looking for a host.
    Ok, thanks.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I?m a bit disappointed Lego used the Forestmen Hideout as a gift promo, I?m sure it happens with many other promos , people are flipping them on Ebay. If it was an exclusive set for sale rather than a promo gift, I could wrap my head around the decision. I guess people still have to buy stuff to get the gift.

So, I've been thinking about getting a Lions Knight Castle for a while now (I'm gonna probably go with my afterpay 'cos $600 is too much to whack on my credit card in one go). When I click "add one" to my basket, Lego asks me do you want to add a Galaxy Explorer for just an extra $30? How can I possibly say no to that..? lol

Not sure if this is the right place but i got a bunch of lego with a transformers lot and usually i'd either add it to my old bin of lego i have in storage, but it has a few pricey pieces in it (raimi spiderman head and the wrestler costume torso being the more expensive parts) how would i go about selling them? I could just put them up on ebay but thought it would be better to see if there's a better alternative

ebay probably the way to go for only a few pieces. Otherwise you can look at bricklink or brickowl but its likely not worth it for the small selection you have.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Hey, sorry for another stupid question about the scale of a Lego Technic model. Is the new Peugeot LMH Technic set going to scale properly with the previous WEC cars, the Ferrari 488 GTE and Porsche 911 RSR?

https://www.lego.com/en-au/product/p...hypercar-42156
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

The Peugeot says 1:10 on the Lego site while others don't mention however review sites seem to place the others as being close to 1:10 scale so they shouldn't look too bad together.

Ok cool. So are there any retailers I should keep an eye on to get a good deal on this set other than Big W with the upcoming toy sale?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Ok cool. So are there any retailers I should keep an eye on to get a good deal on this set other than Big W with the upcoming toy sale?
    Target also have sales, Amazon usually match any other retailers sales.
    Kmart can be good for heavy discounts on older sets they need to get rid of before new stock arrives. With the new city/friends sets due out on June 1st, there may be good deals in Kmarts for the next few weeks (often a bit of a delay for Australian retailers).
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)