View Poll Results: Hardhead with Furos - worth getting?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • A Headmaster Hardhead - hells yeah!

23 95.83%
  • Only if cheap

1 4.17%
  • Only if...

0 0%
  • Na

0 0%
  • Your head would have to be thick - not hard - to buy this toy!

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toy Review - Titans Return Hardhead with Furos

I'm glad he's not a voyager. At deluxe size the toys hollowness and other flaws are acceptable to me, when it gets to the $50 price point I except a bit more from my toys.

On the tank wars, I've always considered Hardheads alt mode, mobile artillery rather than a battle tank, I mean he can'r very well traverse that huge cannon of his to engage his foes easily, unlike Warpath.

Mobile artillery is definitely a better and more accurate description than battle tank.

Picked this toy up today, really impressed. I'm hoping that hasbro/TT repaint and retool him as BM tankor aka, "fat tankor"

Feeli like I've had enough time to mess about with him to form a good opinion on him.

Man, this is a great toy! AS I said before, I got the Legends version of Hardhead and while I was in two minds about how I'd feel about the head having the mouth, I really like the mouth over the masked version. Which is odd, as I have the G1 toy and thought the head sculpt was great.

I initially skipped him as I thought the tanks wasn't tanky enough, but as others have said, he is more like a mobile artillery vehicle and I like that definition. Especially since his firepower isn't over the moon. I kind of see him as a Batmobile sort of vehicle now, fast, armoured and has some decent blammo to him, but when compared to say warpath, or Brawl, he loses out on power but makes up in speed.

The thing that pushed me to get this guy despite my reservations on the vehicle mode were the shots of the robot mode. His root mode just looks so good! I do wish he came with two rifles though.

I much prefer TTs colours too. While I complained about it in my review, the elbow beige breaks up the arms rather nicely and the consistent thigh colour avoids him looking like he's running around in a pair of boxer briefs. Which I can't unsee after Gok's photo!

If all the deluxes are up to this standard, it's gonna be hard to resist them!

My blog review with a LOT of pictures. I got soooo carried away!

Fast... on caterpillar treads...

Picked him up today.

I'm impressed. There's not a lot not to like. I agree with Lord Zed, at a voyager size, there'd be lots to criticise but as a deluxe, it just works. Almost worth RRP.

Am particularly a fan of the neck articulation. It may limited, but the fact that there is any at all is impressive.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Tetsuwan, I'm especially impressed with the section of your blog review where you torn Hardhead into a mounted gun platform. It looks like a cross between Cybertron Scrapmetal on one hand and Armada Demolishor & Generations Darkmount/Lord Straxus on the other hand.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Tetsuwan, I'm especially impressed with the section of your blog review where you torn Hardhead into a mounted gun platform. It looks like a cross between Cybertron Scrapmetal on one hand and Armada Demolishor & Generations Darkmount/Lord Straxus on the other hand.
    Ha ha ha, Thanks, but I can't take credit for it, I think I saw it on Hasui's Twitter feed first.

Finally got one today so I can vote...

He looks awesome, cant wait to get home and open it up. I am tempted to open it up on the bus ride home, since my phone is on 3% cause I was playing Pokemon at lunch