Approximate Retail Price - $80
Approximate Size - 23cm
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-modes - Boombox/Base
Main Features/Gimmicks - compatible with Titan Masters and Legends tapes
Main Colours - Red, Yellow and Grey
Main Accessories - Rifle, spotlight/rocket-sled, Twincast Titan Master

Robot Mode

In robot Mode, Blaster looks amazing. He has good articulation and he looks very similar to his G1 appearance. He is poseable, but he tends to be a bit heavy if you have a "tape deck" inside of him.

Gimmicks

Speaking of that, his main gimmick is the tape decks inside of him. Although I don't have any with me, he can fit the Spotlight/Rocket-sled thing inside him. The gimmick works well and feels like a modern day version of what Blaster/Soundwave did back in the 80's.

His other gimmick of cause is with the Titan masters. You pull his helmet pack to place the Titan masters in.

I love how Twincast looks like a mini Blaster

Boombox Mode

His boombox mode looks very nice actually, wouldn't mind playing some of my tunes off it. Oh wait it's a toy I forgot. I don't know what Hasbro are advertising this as, but it looks nice.

City mode

As you can tell he transforms into a Heavy Metal concert and is able to play death metal. OK he can't actually do that but the base mode does look nice. If you're not a fan of it don't worry as it doesn't affect any of his other modes in anyway.

Transformation
Transformation isn't the most complex, but it isn't simple either, it's at the right spot for a toy like this.

Overall
I like him, he's a great Blaster and will fit perfectly in my collection. If you can find him I recommend picking him up!