Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Titans Return toys revealed

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    I wasn't going to get either of the Voyagers, but now I'm tempted. Especially since I don't own G1 Optimus or Megatron in Voyager scale (I skipped Combiner Wars and missed out on Classics/Henkei). The Optimus prime would also look great as a black repaint (RiD Scourge).

Bumblebee might be relatively smaller and simplistic, but he fits the bill of how I think Bumblebee should be. I'd probably sell RTS Deluxe Bumbleebee and use the money to get the TR version (plus other things).
    Last edited by FatalityPitt; 1st November 2016 at 04:25 PM.

That Megatron is bought. Instantly. Not even waiting for Blitzwing pre-tool.

I love that they've binned off the stupid helmet/mask feature. I also love how much better the 'empty gun sled/cannon' thing integrates into the figure than the previous figures we've seen.

It's a measure of how into it I am that the fact that it's got stickers doesn't bother me at all (I can't stand stickers normally).

I don't think I've anticipated a retail release quite like this in some time.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

You're right. He does look sweet. I think I will buy him too.

I'm still not going to get him just because as far as I'm concerned Legends Megatron is MY canonical Megatron for now and don't see the TR Megs unseating LG Megs. But I do want a leader Optimus to go with LG Megs, and no LG Ginrai doesn't count.

I'm really impressed with Gnaw. His transformation is pretty nice, and a lot better than I was expecting. I haven't been keeping up, but when are these guys supposed to see release?

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    I'm really impressed with Gnaw. His transformation is pretty nice, and a lot better than I was expecting. I haven't been keeping up, but when are these guys supposed to see release?
    Not sure about locally but BBTS just put up preorders for them so shouldn't be long for US retail.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Not sure about locally but BBTS just put up preorders for them so shouldn't be long for US retail.
    Cool, thanks.

Hope PC gets a big allocation of Gnaws!

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    They've already sold out of Gnaws

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    They've already sold out of Gnaws
    Theres always Amazon.

I dunno just not feeling it on these guys, particularly that Prime, the idea is cool but the toy in the review somehow ends up looking cheap.

And Diac, I know it's meant to be a homage to Diaclone, but that's the old acronym for the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.