Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Titans Return toys revealed

After watching some of the reviews of Megatron, I'm staying well clear. The stickers are already peeling

I'm hoping Takara uses paint apps or better glue!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Theres always Amazon.
    Id already ordered the legends 3-pack as soon as the listing came up so I'm fine. But I went back a few hours later to order some individual Sharkticons for Army Building and that's when they had sold out

All of these have really good designs. Love that Gnaw.

Bumblee's canopy opens up a bit differently than I thought but no matter, still a proper Scout sized Bee I've always wanted.

Not really feeling for Megatron. Excellent engineering and love the fact that there's two dedicated seats for TM dudes in tank and jet modes. But he just reminds me of Blitzwing too much.

I'm probably the only one that don't really mind Prime's jet mode. I think it has a goofy futuristic charm to it. Again I thought the engineering is great on these Voyager triple-changers. The designers have really been pushing the design within the confines of a tight budget.

Optimus just looks awful and I sincerely hope that Octane comes out better.

I was quite impressed with Megatron, the design is very good and I can even see it as Megatron. Love the head sculpt. I'd rather wait for Blitzwing, or a better TT colour of Megs, but I do really want that little Megatron!
    Gnaw, Bumblebee, Kickback, yes, yes and yes.

Also, does Peaugh just not care anymore? Thise videos were a tad tedious and he sounded bored 97% of the time.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    That Megatron is bought. Instantly. Not even waiting for Blitzwing pre-tool.

I love that they've binned off the stupid helmet/mask feature. I also love how much better the 'empty gun sled/cannon' thing integrates into the figure than the previous figures we've seen.

It's a measure of how into it I am that the fact that it's got stickers doesn't bother me at all (I can't stand stickers normally).

I don't think I've anticipated a retail release quite like this in some time.
    He has pop up head pylons though, most voyagers have that aside from galvatron

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    And Diac, I know it's meant to be a homage to Diaclone, but that's the old acronym for the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
    LOL. It beats DIBP.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Also, does Peaugh just not care anymore? Thise videos were a tad tedious and he sounded bored 97% of the time.
    Yeah, it seems like he's doing less frequent updates and not every release anymore.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by doublespy View Post
    All of these have really good designs. Love that Gnaw.

Bumblee's canopy opens up a bit differently than I thought but no matter, still a proper Scout sized Bee I've always wanted.

Not really feeling for Megatron. Excellent engineering and love the fact that there's two dedicated seats for TM dudes in tank and jet modes. But he just reminds me of Blitzwing too much.

I'm probably the only one that don't really mind Prime's jet mode. I think it has a goofy futuristic charm to it. Again I thought the engineering is great on these Voyager triple-changers. The designers have really been pushing the design within the confines of a tight budget.
    I really like him. Bit plain in the colors, but oh well that's modern price cutting toys for your.

Can't resist having this megs with TR Skyshadow and Sixshot, YES!

This guy has the right idea.. Cybertron Hardtop (an excellent mold) mixed with Titan Masters.. Hell yeah!!

http://teenman-tf.blogspot.com.au/20...itans.html?m=1
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Wow. That Hardtop makes an awesome vehicle and body for a Titan master. How do you think he did it? Just drill a hole in the robot body, or do you think just removing the head would be a big enough cavity? I wish I was more adventurous with things like that.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Does anyone know roughly when the Wave 3 figures will be available in Aust?