Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Titans Return toys revealed

Damn you Titan Wars... why are you producing awesome figures that I must buy

Well there's the Overlord mould.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Couple of Q's:

*Does anyone know if Broadside will be a triple changer? He looks like he has plenty of jet-kibble on his robot mode but cant find a pic of him in that state. Also, can anyone tell if he is Voyager or Leader size? Compared to Sky Shadow he looks smaller so will be a bit dissapointed if he is not Leader - but then neither was Sy lynx

*Sky Shadow - wasnt he both in G1 & Generations a redo of Thunderwing? Why is he rocking what we assume will become a Overlord mold? I hope they are not doing him instead of Overlord completely. I would have thought Flywheels might have gotten a go.

Overall I'm pretty impressed with this TR lineup

Broadside is voyager, has Alpha Trion's feet. All the traditional triple-changers are now the same scale

Much wanted here. Hope I can budget well enough...

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    *Sky Shadow - wasnt he both in G1 & Generations a redo of Thunderwing? Why is he rocking what we assume will become a Overlord mold? I hope they are not doing him instead of Overlord completely. I would have thought Flywheels might have gotten a go.
    Yep, he's aka Black Shadow. A remote reason for giving him a larger class could be because in IDW he's a Phase Sixer along with Sixshot and Overlord?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Broadside is voyager, has Alpha Trion's feet. All the traditional triple-changers are now the same scale

Much wanted here. Hope I can budget well enough...
    Like Sky Lynx I would have liked Broadside to be leader class, especially since that would make a Tidal Wave repainted more likely. Oh well, still good to get him in the lineup, but ruins the image I had in my head for a Wreckers display

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Yep, he's aka Black Shadow. A remote reason for giving him a larger class could be because in IDW he's a Phase Sixer along with Sixshot and Overlord?
    Maybe -it's the only reason I can think of

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Couple of Q's:

*Does anyone know if Broadside will be a triple changer? He looks like he has plenty of jet-kibble on his robot mode but cant find a pic of him in that state. Also, can anyone tell if he is Voyager or Leader size? Compared to Sky Shadow he looks smaller so will be a bit dissapointed if he is not Leader - but then neither was Sy lynx

Overall I'm pretty impressed with this TR lineup
    Broadside will almost certainly be a triple changer - that's the line wide gimmick for the Voyager class in TR.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I'm impressed, I wasn't expecting much but a lot of those turned out pretty well IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Possibly, though I'd say it's more likely down to being a fairly easy remold into a relatively obscure character with a name you'd want to keep under trademark if you were a toy company. That and the little mini-jet makes for a decent G1 toy homage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    I'm impressed, I wasn't expecting much but a lot of those turned out pretty well IMO.Possibly, though I'd say it's more likely down to being a fairly easy remold into a relatively obscure character with a name you'd want to keep under trademark if you were a toy company. That and the little mini-jet makes for a decent G1 toy homage.
    I reckon they are doing Sky Shadow before Overlord as many TF fans will want to try out the new mould and grab it but if they had it as Overlord already they wouldn't bother buying a second

A second Brawn?