View Poll Results: If you had an opportunity to buy Sharkticon Gnaw en masse, how many would you buy?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll

8 14.55%

26 47.27%

6 10.91%

6 10.91%
  • 12+ FEED ME TO THE SHARKTICONS!!!

9 16.36%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharkticon Gnaw Army Build?

I haven't found any Gnaws in retail stores here in Townsville. I bought one through Robotkingdom.com but they had a limit of 1! Has anyone bought any off ebay from China? I was wondering if this was a good option to get a few at a reasonable price, ~$15/$16 seems to be the average.

I am interested to know what is everyone's tally of Sharkticons?

I have 3... and I wont be getting any more, unless they show up at the reject shop for $10 or less.

I don't have any yet. Probably because of everyone else buying three each of them.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

I am currently at 6 but have another 10 on the way, all from eBay. There is some pretty good deals on there

Quote Originally Posted by SofaMan View Post
    I don't have any yet. Probably because of everyone else buying three each of them.
    We seem to often have this problem with Army Building figures. Can we not have some rule to allow other people a chance to get this toy, like maybe wait a week between each Sharkticon, or buy only one Sharkticon per postcode or something?

I'm not army building but I'll grab a Gnaw for you if I see one, Sofaman (Sofie for short? )

I went with 3. I figure that's a decent enough amount more than 1 but not too crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    We seem to often have this problem with Army Building figures. Can we not have some rule to allow other people a chance to get this toy, like maybe wait a week between each Sharkticon, or buy only one Sharkticon per postcode or something?

I'm not army building but I'll grab a Gnaw for you if I see one, Sofaman (Sofie for short? )
    I did this! Although I'm less of a fan of strict "rules" when it comes to things like this, I figured I only need one, but if I could get three I would.

So I got the last one at Hornsby TRU when they were first spotted.
    One from Ryde Kmart when they arrived there
    One from Broadway Target last week

In the case of Kmart and Target that still left one or two for others to get.

I meant "rule" in terms of a courtesy for fellow fans more than anything else. I bought a second Generations Scourge but only after it'd been pegwarming at a local Kmart for weeks. Also, my first Generations Scourge was purchased overseas so I wasn't further depleting local stock.

I bought 2 in one hit and then waited a few weeks until I got my 3rd. I also posted in the ACT sightings when I see them, so Gok I think most people on this forum are considerate of other fans when it comes to army building.

yeah the first place i went to had 3, so i bought 2 and left one. then another place had 2 so i bought 1 and left 1 also.