Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Armageddon Expo

looks like theres a few good guests, jim lee, crispin freeman (hellsing along with other animes), couple of stargate actors and one from heroes... although i love their respective work/shows, it doesn't really look that appealing to me..

I've just been looking at the website again and think I will pass this year. Aside from Jim Lee none of the guests are of interest to me. I think also I should save the money for a deluxe toy instead.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

I saw a chick dressed up as Sailor Moon last time.
    That was well worth the entry fee.
    There's usually a few bargains and collectibles around the place as well and the Aussie wrestlers are funny as.
    I'm going both days.

The collectables was a drawcard, and as much as I love the Sailor Senshi, bishoujo cosplayers aren't going to do it for me .

There's still Sunday if you rave about it tomorrow tonight, but I wont be there tomorrow.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Well I didn't have as much fun as Supanova even though they are so similar.
    Still, happy with my haul from the weekend but disappointed those two lesbian TF collectors thought I was coming on to them when I all was doing was trying to tell them about OTCA. *sigh*
    I should have taken more pics as well I think...

You can bet I shot first.

This was one of the coolest cosplays. The dude in the Halo outfit (not pictured) looked awesome and spot on as well.