Thread: Prime Wars: Part 3 Speculation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    You're missing Primal and Megatron. So you could have them in there. Make them TM versions and all awesome blingy!!
    Re-issues, perhaps? A few little tweaks. No GPS on Megatron...

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

How about:
    Cybershark (Skybite redeco)
    Leo Prime (not lio convoy. Alpha Trion or GO Prime)

If we're going on size wouldn't part 3 be Planet Wars?

Unicron vs Primus with I'm guessing lots of add-ons (a-la mini-con style) to kit out your planet?

I'm not adverse to the idea of Beast Wars as i'd really like a dinobot figure at some point but I'm not convinced they would re-visit it with the vigor they did with G1 in Combiner Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    How about:
    Cybershark (Skybite redeco)
    Leo Prime (not lio convoy. Alpha Trion or GO Prime)
    I was hoping there was some kind of 3rd mode on Generations Sky-Bite. That way he could be used as Finback or Splashdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    If we're going on size wouldn't part 3 be Planet Wars?

Unicron vs Primus with I'm guessing lots of add-ons (a-la mini-con style) to kit out your planet?

I'm not adverse to the idea of Beast Wars as i'd really like a dinobot figure at some point but I'm not convinced they would re-visit it with the vigor they did with G1 in Combiner Wars.
    Unicron has never been mentioned in the IDW comics.

Meanwhile, Galvatron just told us that Onyx Prime is on his way. Because of the strong partnership between IDW and Hasbro, I'm taking this as more than a passing reference.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

I'd like it to be micromasters and powermasters but I doubt the former given they have already remastered these in armada (unless they are super tight and just repaint them all).

It could be something like Rise of the Humans and they have humans developing micromasters technology to make them an even bigger player in the picture. So this way micromasters are inhabited by humans. Some side with Autobots, some with Decepticons and others are neutral or against both.

The idea of Micromasters would be a good lead in to Beast Wars. I always liked how there was an implied link between Micromasters and BW TFs.