Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
I agree with Lord Zed on Hasbro being wary of Beast lines, but I also agree with you here, I don't think they could make an entire line of Duocons (especially since Battletrap just got a TFCC toy and Flywheels has been made a Titan Master.)
I can certainly understand if Hasbro did have reservations about a purely beast line, but the strange thing is, I actually have faith in G1 fans for it to succeed.

Prime: Beast Hunters was awful. The aesthetic was horrific to look at. I think this is the root cause of anxiety within the fandom towards beasts at the moment (perhaps with a slight hangover still lingering from Beast Machines all those years ago). A Generations line of beasts would be totally different, because it would be playing to the strengths of G1 -- both in terms of characters and design.

For example, an updated set of G1 Dinobots toys would look like the G1 Dinobots. There wouldn't be some weird aesthetic creeping in, or some over-baring gimmick ruining the toy -- they'd be just as fans want them (within reason {see: Titans Return Galvatron}).