Thread: My Metroid Museum

Cool My Metroid Museum

Just in time for Metroid's 30th anniversary (sort of) ‪#‎Metroid30‬ I proudly present to you my website: VGMStudios' Metroid Museum! Please read the into and if you decide to sign up, know that it is not automatic so please wait patiently. Comments and criticisms are welcomed.

http://gamemaster33.wixsite.com/metroidmuseum

I'm so in! When I was a kid I played the hell out of Metroid 2 on the Gameboy, it was difficult but it became my favourite game. I've since played a little bit of the other games here and there but I dont' seem to find as much time these days.

This has reminded me I need to get back and play some more of 'the other M'.

Looking forward to checking out your site mate.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I'm so in! When I was a kid I played the hell out of Metroid 2 on the Gameboy, it was difficult but it became my favourite game. I've since played a little bit of the other games here and there but I dont' seem to find as much time these days.

This has reminded me I need to get back and play some more of 'the other M'.

Looking forward to checking out your site mate.
    Thank you so much for wanting to check out my site.
    I like Metroid II was well its one of my favorites. Have you seen or played AM2R? The developer finally released the full game and its pretty fantastic! Though Nintendo shut him down but if you need help finding the game let me know.

If you do decide to sign up lmk when you do and ill approve you asap.

Cheers.

Has anyone else checked it out?

Yes but most pages prompted me to sign in. I am interested in Metroid but i am not a big enough fan to bother with signing up - I am a possible fan. I'll need to get a Metroid fix somewhere else first to appreciate this.

^that is my demographic

Usability wise, i think the font and text/background contras is hard(ish) to read.
    Last edited by Deonasis; 14th August 2016 at 08:38 PM.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose