Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Clone Wars TV Series

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    He is not writing it just producing it which means he just seats back and relaxes and let's others work on it.

If Lucas was actually writing this do you think that it would be this good based on his track record as of late?
    I didn't think Lucas was writing it, that's why I hit up IMDB who have him listed as a writer.

But if you can point me in the direction of the REAL writers it'd be much appreciated. Wouldn't mind seeing what else they've worked on.

Here is a list of episode and writers from Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._Wars_episodes

So Lucas is being falsly creditted. No suprise there.

I am not looking forward to Episode 8 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    So Lucas is being falsly creditted. No suprise there.

I am not looking forward to Episode 8 ...
    Maybe they'll do something like IDW's Wheelie. They will try to make an appallingly bad character look good....Unless Lucas actually wrote that one..

For those of us who want to watch it on tv, it starts airiing on Channel 10 later this month.
    Last edited by Paulbot; 1st November 2008 at 07:22 PM.

ARGH!

I was comfortable, I was settled, I was really getting into this week's episode, then it ended!

DAMN YOU 20 MIN EPISODES!!!!!

I thought this was the weakest of all the episodes so far. It was okay overall but some things dragged it down such as the awful 'battle' technomusic and the stupidity of the gold droid which was over played.

I actually liked the music.

As for R3, I could see a side story there about "young" droids needing to get a bit of experience, but that's kind of moot really when all droids are suppose to have regular memory wipes anyway. Unless you're R2D2 who's apparently the one droid who never has a memory wipe in over 100 years.

I am really enjoying this however I would like to see more of Anakin. But it has to be done right. They need have him slowly slipping to the dark side. I think the potential for character development is huge. Maybe they will go further down that road later on in a story arc involving his padawan? I mean I think it's safe to assume the future isn't too bright for her.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    I am really enjoying this however I would like to see more of Anakin. But it has to be done right. They need have him slowly slipping to the dark side. I think the potential for character development is huge. Maybe they will go further down that road later on in a story arc involving his padawan? I mean I think it's safe to assume the future isn't too bright for her.
    I would actually like to se more of Obi-wan. All we have usually seen of him is just through a hologram, or on the bridge. I'd like to see more of the dynamic between him, Anakin and Ahsoka
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|