Hi OTCA!

Firstly this is the official Gundam Universe thread, apologises it has taken me this long to post on here - it has been an insane couple of months (moving shop, convention season, trying to launch new website etc!)

We just had a new shipment in from our suppliers - here is a bunch of the items here - mostly Wave 1 Deluxe ($27), Wave 2 Voyagers ($45), Wave 2 Titan Masters ($9), Wave 1 Legends ($17).

We also have still Wave 2 Leaders ($75), Wave 1 Voyagers ($45) and some Wave 1 Titan Masters ($9) available as well.

We are in the middle of launching our new website - it got massively delayed to a PayPal issue which to even diagnose to test further resulted us in taking down the current one. The new one should be up today - or Monday (as they don't like to launch on Friday / weekends).

Big shout out to Gekisou who was assisting me in some of the notification pieces whilst I have been busy on the new website and shopfront.

Feel free to PM me, or email me at mike@gundamuniverse.com.au if you have any enquiries or wish to get one of these items!