Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buyer beware: KO MP Ironhide incoming

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    No, please don't. You nailed basically everything I have been wanting to say everytime Gok posts on a KO thread and just couldn't put it into words as well as you have. I would like to read Gok's reply. Even if the discussion is moved elsewhere.
    Lol I remembered when I first joined and talked about rrp with gok.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Lol I remembered when I first joined and talked about rrp with gok.
    And I remember the countless posts discussing the lack of rubber tyres on MP's, along with the yellow used on MP Bumblebee. That wasn't boring & repetitive at all

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    And I remember the countless posts discussing the lack of rubber tyres on MP's, along with the yellow used on MP Bumblebee. That wasn't boring & repetitive at all
    #roasted
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Yeah fair enough, but they are not on mp threads anymore rather Ko or 3p.
    Hence I am not even bothered with hoist or trailbreaker when TT releases as I already start to shift away from poor qc and cheap plastic at premium. With magatron officially out soon I am probably done with Tf toys.

I am still a bit bugged about so called licensed colour though but remember I was in the vent thread so I stop here. I believe people just conveniently made it up as red alert plus shows no such thing.

Megatran Guest

Sounds like now is the time to buy from reliable sources if you want the legit item.

No, please don't. You nailed basically everything I have been wanting to say everytime Gok posts on a KO thread and just couldn't put it into words as well as you have. I would like to read Gok's reply. Even if the discussion is moved elsewhere.
    Reminds me of the saying: Pen Is Envy.

Borgeman understandably didn't want to derail this thread, so to make things short, it ultimately boils down to Consequentialism vs. Deontology. What you consider "right" or "wrong" is entirely dependent on how you view this issue...

And now back to the thread...