Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Buyer beware: KO MP Ironhide incoming

  1. #11
    drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    20th Jul 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    No, please don't. You nailed basically everything I have been wanting to say everytime Gok posts on a KO thread and just couldn't put it into words as well as you have. I would like to read Gok's reply. Even if the discussion is moved elsewhere.
    Lol I remembered when I first joined and talked about rrp with gok.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    7th Feb 2013
    Location
    2164
    Posts
    8,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Lol I remembered when I first joined and talked about rrp with gok.
    And I remember the countless posts discussing the lack of rubber tyres on MP's, along with the yellow used on MP Bumblebee. That wasn't boring & repetitive at all

  3. #13
    Join Date
    16th Mar 2015
    Location
    Young
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    And I remember the countless posts discussing the lack of rubber tyres on MP's, along with the yellow used on MP Bumblebee. That wasn't boring & repetitive at all
    #roasted
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera


  4. #14
    drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    20th Jul 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    And I remember the countless posts discussing the lack of rubber tyres on MP's, along with the yellow used on MP Bumblebee. That wasn't boring & repetitive at all
    Yeah fair enough, but they are not on mp threads anymore rather Ko or 3p.
    Hence I am not even bothered with hoist or trailbreaker when TT releases as I already start to shift away from poor qc and cheap plastic at premium. With magatron officially out soon I am probably done with Tf toys.


    I am still a bit bugged about so called licensed colour though but remember I was in the vent thread so I stop here. I believe people just conveniently made it up as red alert plus shows no such thing.

  5. #15
    Megatran Guest

    Default

    Sounds like now is the time to buy from reliable sources if you want the legit item.


    Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    No, please don't. You nailed basically everything I have been wanting to say everytime Gok posts on a KO thread and just couldn't put it into words as well as you have. I would like to read Gok's reply. Even if the discussion is moved elsewhere.
    Reminds me of the saying: Pen Is Envy.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    35,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    No, please don't. You nailed basically everything I have been wanting to say everytime Gok posts on a KO thread and just couldn't put it into words as well as you have. I would like to read Gok's reply. Even if the discussion is moved elsewhere.
    Borgeman understandably didn't want to derail this thread, so to make things short, it ultimately boils down to Consequentialism vs. Deontology. What you consider "right" or "wrong" is entirely dependent on how you view this issue...

    And now back to the thread...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •