Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hi-Res images of the Titans Return Advertising Posters

Picked it up today, and it looks awesome! It got printed on A1 photographic paper, which is nice and heavy. The lady also said that in her opinion, it would probably scale up to A0 size without much (if any) significant image degradation. Now to find a frame for it!

^Nice!
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Picked up mine today as well, so there doesn't look to be much problem from Officeworks at this stage...

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    Any chance the CW posters were released in high-res that could be printed in A1? If so would you be able to point me in the right direction Trev?

Cheers.
    Not to my knowledge, as far as I am aware you only got them if you purchased the figures. The reason we have high-res scans of these posters is that Hasbro is being nice to the Aus fans via Griffin

I'd scan mine for you but the guy I got to laminate mine stuffed them up and they are covered in air bubbles The only thing is because he stuffed them up he said that he will laminate my next lot for free so might get the 3 TR posters done in A1 to take advantage of the deal