Page 24 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41419202122232425262728293444 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Official - MP-36 is a new Megatron

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Yes, this toy is very expensive - no doubt's there. *snip*
    I find all this talk of how expensive MP-36 Megatron is inconsequential once an official, to scale MP Omega Supreme is confirmed.

Mayza, Starganderfish and ampoldj please keep legality question to this thread Griff has already had to purged this thread once of legality questions, don't make his life harder.

Overall MP prices have increased, but as ine inherent value of main line Transformers has decreased significantly, I don't see Megatrons cost as that big a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I find all this talk of how expensive MP-36 Megatron is inconsequential once an official, to scale MP Omega Supreme is confirmed.
    Just get the third party one these days the're cheaper than offical toys again.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Mayza, Starganderfish and ampoldj please keep legality question to this thread Griff has already had to purged this thread once of legality questions, don't make his life harder.
    Apologies. Haven't been following thread and wasn't aware of this. Consider me duly chastised. 😔🙂

Last edited by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!; 10th November 2016 at 09:58 PM.

Looks good in dynamic poses but awkward in a static front on pose. Huge head, long legs small chest.

That flying pose made me giggle as Megatron looks way too happy with that stand up his bum

I think he looks pretty good! ... up until the pic with MP-10, then they just don't match up

Gee MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! your all over this thread with new info on MP36, it''s like your a Megatron fan or some.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

How disappointing, was hoping they'd post an image of the tray layout like they did with shockwave (not that it matters all things considered), what's also disappointing is the price.

For mp10, I understand its a BIG figure with a HUGE trailer, is the gunstock worth the bump up or is this really just an outright price hike?

Regardless he looks beautiful, he may not be in all silver but they grey is nice, its still a major shame his back makes the 3p efforts look good, even the dx9 mightron has a better back only because its "clean" and without a massive gap.