Page 30 of 75 FirstFirst ... 102025262728293031323334354050 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Official - MP-36 is a new Megatron

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Box size according to TTMall is W300×H350×D140mm.

In comparison, MP-10's box size is W350×H350×D160mm.
    So would this mean he'll be in robot mode and the gun stock and silencer would be packaged the same way as mp10's trailer was?

Seems unnecessary otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post

** DISCLAIMER ** This product needs to go by road delivery. "
    So why does it "need" to go by road delivery, I'm quite curious, I'm not worried about the speed but why the "need"?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    WTF? They have are normally sold out of items really quickly when I've used them. Are they ordering larger quantities now or are people ordering elsewhere?
    Mainline items do linger around a lot longer these days, so it seems like they're getting in a lot more stock than previously. For example, Primal, Inferno, Cheetor and Grapple were up for a couple months before they sold out.

Of course, the TTMall/Asia Exclusive items still sell out the night they go up, so nothing's changed there.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'm surprised after almost a week PC still hasn't sold out.
    Maybe because some people are buying a Gunformer for the first time and are currently still going through the arduous process of obtaining permits. It does take time. I did my application when I was on holiday and even then ensuring that I was ticking every box and jumping through all the hoops was very time consuming. It's a hassle, but thankfully just a one of hassle (for NSW residents anyway) as once you get the permit you don't have to go through the whole rigmarole again. You just gotta fill out a renewal form every couple of years.
    Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    So why does it "need" to go by road delivery, I'm quite curious, I'm not worried about the speed but why the "need"?
    Perhaps to avoid airport customs?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Perhaps to avoid airport customs?
    But would that benefit them or their consumers, its a odd choice.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    But would that benefit them or their consumers, its a odd choice.
    It's seems to benefits no one and a redundant choice at that

since from a sellers point they have zero liability once it leaves warehouse so doesn't really matter how they ship it.

From a buyer perspective if they have all the required ownership permit then it doesn't really matter how it is coming since your legally allowed to own and domestically purchase such items.

Seems more like a choice to save $ on domestic delivery.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post

since from a sellers point they have zero liability once it leaves warehouse so doesn't really matter how they ship it.

From a buyer perspective if they have all the required ownership permit then it doesn't really matter how it is coming since your legally allowed to own and domestically purchase such items.

Ok, then that makes since since most of us would be grabbing the free shipping options heh

Add multiple shipments with multiple batches importation time difference on top of the road delivery and your all set for 2018, the new year of megatron
    That's why I'm happy to pay extra and buy from japan. At least then i get what i paid for days after release properly package protected, rather than a collectable in a box with a bit of scrunched up paper weeks or months later.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    That's why I'm happy to pay extra and buy from japan. At least then i get what i paid for days after release properly package protected, rather than a collectable in a box with a bit of scrunched up paper weeks or months later.
    I have gotten damage by Nippon yasan and a few others . In all fairness it's a risk anyhow. You might get this in before PC but get stopped by customs and slow down the process.

The cost the buyer pays when choosing low low prices is service.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I have gotten damage by Nippon yasan and a few others . In all fairness it's a risk anyhow. You might get this in before PC but get stopped by customs and slow down the process.
    Proper protection will stop damage from minor mishandling.
    Mine will come straight through because customs will already have my import permit just the same as pc