Page 42 of 75 FirstFirst ... 223237383940414243444546475262 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Official - MP-36 is a new Megatron

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

TT are killing it!

A little to the left... a little bit more...

He looks so good!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    More importantly it shows Megs will be packed in bot form...like most of them out there.

The freaking out over his importation / allowance in Oz will continue but at least the awkwardness of bringing something gun shaped through customs is lessened
    Do you think the stock and silencer attachments might set off a few alarms?

/shrugs
    I'll have my B709 form in hand so won't be worried

Very nice although I was hoping they might of given us a close up of the head I'm sure it was just the angle but it just looked slightly off to the pictures and renders we have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    Do you think the stock and silencer attachments might set off a few alarms?
    I'd like to think not as I have two coming and I'd like them to arrive safe and sound. I think the more flags people raise the more interest customs will have in the item. Now that I think about it I wouldn't mind seeing an x-ray image of mp-36.

/shrugs
    I'll have my B709 form in hand so won't be worried
    You mean you've already applied and received approval to import? How long does it take to receive approval after applying. Thinking of doing it but might not make it before April.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Very nice although I was hoping they might of given us a close up of the head I'm sure it was just the angle but it just looked slightly off to the pictures and renders we have seen.

I'd like to think not as I have two coming and I'd like them to arrive safe and sound. I think the more flags people raise the more interest customs will have in the item. Now that I think about it I wouldn't mind seeing an x-ray image of mp-36.
    I agree about not raising flags. I do wonder though If it does get picked up then what? Do they just confiscate it?

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    You mean you've already applied and received approval to import? How long does it take to receive approval after applying. Thinking of doing it but might not make it before April.
    I don't want to derail this thread with gun permit stuff but I don't actually have my permit yet. I'm in WA so it may be slightly different where you are but if you look at the form it asks you for the estimated date of arrival. Which of course I don't have yet. I'll apply for it once I actually know when I'm bringing MP36 in.

I ordered my MP 36 from Oh My Primus in Singapore. My brother lives there so he'll pick it up in person for me. How I bring MP 36 back to Oz I'm still deciding...I'm saving up for a end of year trip to America so spending on a mini trip to Singapore to bring back MP 36 may not be feasible. If I'm desperate I could get my brother to post it for me.

As to how long a B709 permit takes, I'm unsure. When I applied for my B709 permit back in 2010 to bring back MP 05 from Singapore, it took 3 working days to get processed by WAPOL. But its fair to say each police force has differing workloads.

I don't want to derail this thread with gun permit stuff but I don't actually have my permit yet. I'm in WA so it may be slightly different where you are but if you look at the form it asks you for the estimated date of arrival. Which of course I don't have yet. I'll apply for it once I actually know when I'm bringing MP36 in.

I ordered my MP 36 from Oh My Primus in Singapore. My brother lives there so he'll pick it up in person for me. How I bring MP 36 back to Oz I'm still deciding...I'm saving up for a end of year trip to America so spending on a mini trip to Singapore to bring back MP 36 may not be feasible. If I'm desperate I could get my brother to post it for me.

As to how long a B709 permit takes, I'm unsure. When I applied for my B709 permit back in 2010 to bring back MP 05 from Singapore, it took 3 working days to get processed by WAPOL. But its fair to say each police force has differing workloads.
    Thanks. Appreciate the info .

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Now that I think about it I wouldn't mind seeing an x-ray image of mp-36.

Give it time. I'm sure the MP-36G "Galvatron Evolution Ver." recolour is coming (which would be awesome!)

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post