Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Fans Toys FT-20 Terminus Giganticus

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    My op was intended as a lighthearted joke and not to incite yet another pc argument. I have absolutely no problems with fanstoys delays because i know that much can happen between now and then. Also, ft is one of my favorite and preferred 3p companies.

I've left my opinion of pc on the pc thread, and in it i mentioned that if pc doesn't meet a persons requirements like they didn't mine, then simply shop elsewhere like i have.

And to contribute to this thread in a more constructive and less humorous manner.... I'm horny for this figure and will be buying from tao. Only problem is I'm yet to work out a place i can fit it. Looks like I'll be cracking open another cupboard, but this one will have adjustable shelves. I can see a big display rearrangement in my future.
    My post wasn't even directed at yours to begin with as I stated I was amused people are saying PC was overpriced? I mean even chimungmung isn't any better let alone robotkindom.

Is a challenge to display it as it would be metroplex size. I have already began making a space for it.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Like said I think you are out of your depth in this one as PC did stated that ramjet is refundable. Guess you have a lot of catch up in reading PC thread.
    Did they mention it on the facebook business page? That would be the place for it to be done don't you think. Maybe i missed it.

Using this platform on mobile is cumbersome and it's too time consuming to go a long way back on a thread. I don't care for the pc thread and witnessing you all go around in circles. I popped in had a read, dropped a comment and don't really care.

Enjoy your wait and I'm sure you'll be going back for more to save a few bucks.

My post wasn't even directed at yours to begin with as I stated I was amused people are saying PC was overpriced? I mean even chimungmung isn't any better let alone robotkindom.

Is a challenge to display it as it would be metroplex size. I have already began making a space for it.
    Don't quote my comment if your reply is not directed at me

Did they mention it on the facebook business page? That would be the place for it to be done don't you think. Maybe i missed it.

Using this platform on mobile is cumbersome and it's too time consuming to go a long way back on a thread. I don't care for the pc thread and witnessing you all go around in circles. I popped in had a read, dropped a comment and don't really care.

Enjoy your wait and I'm sure you'll be going back for more to save a few bucks.
    It was on Facebook.

I had never really cared much as long as items comes. I never said I bought this from PC though. tf toys are actually my secondary wants in toy collecting.

FYI primal from PC reached my friend before my own from Amiami. But I never posted this . Nobody also seemed to cared if I gotten an item from PC in just under a day to WA too. I think that was the by far the fastest thing I ever gotten in Australia period.

Don't quote my comment if your reply is not directed at me
    I was actually talking to you but others as well on your post making a suggestion about Hong Kong trip.

Posted on July 18 on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/premiumcoll...61752857179634

I missed a good size post and stand corrected 👍

Does this demote my rank to 0.5? 😂

It was on Facebook.

I had never really cared much as long as items comes. I never said I bought this from PC though. tf toys are actually my secondary wants in toy collecting.

FYI primal from PC reached my friend before my own from Amiami. But I never posted this . Nobody also seemed to cared if I gotten an item from PC in just under a day to WA too. I think that was the by far the fastest thing I ever gotten in Australia period.
    I do care when I'm expected to promptly pay up front. In return i expect prompt service. Like I've stated on the pc thread here, I've had service from pc that ranged from excellent to poor. The poor experiences unfortunately weren't acceptable and given the comments I've read from pc, they have no intention of making any improvements on their service because of the cost they say will be incurred on their customers which is the main attraction people have. As a result, I've decided to no longer shop there as my experience with others stores have been consistently excellent and well worth paying the little extra.

Well if there wasn't any upfront payment I can see PC being played like nobody's business. This was why I feel a rule should be in place where pre orders should not be happening if product in not ready in 6 months. This piece would be an example of what it should not be shown to people till is nearer.

Funny, I could have sworn there was a thread about a third party Omega Supreme around here somewhere...
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain