Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Fans Toys FT-20 Terminus Giganticus

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    If you know the issue behind it you will know. Btw I am waiting for that piece.
    Pm me if you not sure what happened.

8 months is over exaggerated.

You are rank 1 means you are not really aware what goes on here.
    Still don't see why mentioning flying to and from hong kong is relevant to my op

I'm not waiting for mp11nr

My bad. 5 - 6 months is it? Yeah, that's not unreasonable at all 😒

I may be new here, but I'm not new to collecting, forums, or what goes on in the overall transformer collecting community. Nice effort, but trying to pull rank on me will not have the effect you so desire 😚

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Btw my initial post was actually towards micofox who just pulled a PC and bbts are over priced. I am just amazed that he said that when a handful of retailers are selling at this ballpark.

Using direct China methods etc is good, not everyone cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Still don't see why mentioning flying to and from hong kong is relevant to my op

I'm not waiting for mp11nr

My bad. 5 - 6 months is it? Yeah, that's not unreasonable at all 😒

I may be new here, but I'm not new to collecting, forums, or what goes on in the overall transformer collecting community. Nice effort, but trying to pull rank on me will not have the effect you so desire 😚
    I pull rank because if you know you won't be posted the crap about ramjet. It looks like you don't. End rant.

FYI flying to Hong Kong was not a post directed to you.

I pull rank because if you know you won't be posted the crap about ramjet. It looks like you don't. End rant.

it still doesn't excuse the fact they haven't delivered on a product they "guaranteed" here on otca, haven't updated on their page informing customers as to why they haven't fulfilled, and haven't offered any refunds and waited for people to ask instead. Whatever the big conspiracy is that your suggesting to be privy to and being so secretive about is irrelevant and it all still points to poor customer service.

Rank pulling didnt work, suggesting my ignorance didn't work, what will you try next or will you simply accept the facts?

Saying things like "I'm pulling rank because..." makes you look pretentious. Don't.

Alternatively, share what you know with the rest of us so that we're all on the same page, or send a PM and & explain yourself that way.

Darkness has only been with us for month, while you've been here for 3.5 years -neither is a measuring stick of ones knowledge or lack thereof. Lets not turn this into a locker room competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Saying things like "I'm pulling rank because..." makes you look pretentious. Don't.

Alternatively, share what you know with the rest of us so that we're all on the same page, or send a PM and & explain yourself that way.

Darkness has only been with us for month, while you've been here for 3.5 years -neither is a measuring stick of ones knowledge or lack thereof. Lets not turn this into a locker room competition.
    Due to it being a private matter I will not be posting it. Henceforth I had asked he pmed me about it. I do hear what you are saying about pulling rank. My post was not really aimed at that and it was mainly because he is new to the forum. His reply seems to be a bit over confident that he knows all the issues about PC . My main point here is if you know exactly what happened you will not be posting about ramjet as a poison pill against them.

Being said PC is an Aussie retailer not Hong Kong not Japan as many here seem to immediately reflect as the item is released so PC must have the stock already.

I rather talk about omega but it seems like PC is a main talking point whenever price and lateness is involved. But hey they don't seem to mind it when they order it despite knowing full well of their reputation about being later than other known retailers.

Forgive me I won't use the ranks again and instead I come straight to the point by saying "you seem to be new here". I apologise.

Funny it seems because fantoys have a reputation of being late but nobody seems to point at them? But I can already tell you now, they are stating is a factory problem whether is the workers etc. there isn't much they can do but of course to pay more and hence increase price.

If you don't like a certain store, don't buy and don't bitch! Pretty simple really! Withholding your cash sends a better message -- just look what happened to TFI...

Now, if you think you can score a better deal -- whether it be in terms of cost or time, then share it with the forum so other members can benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    If you don't like a certain store, don't buy and don't bitch! Pretty simple really! Withholding your cash sends a better message -- just look what happened to TFI...

Now, if you think you can score a better deal -- whether it be in terms of cost or time, then share it with the forum so other members can benefit.
    That's what I prefer to hear, what are my other options available, where is cheaper and how.

As I am in touch with fantoys staff you can ask me anything about this toy if uncertain.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    it still doesn't excuse the fact they haven't delivered on a product they "guaranteed" here on otca, haven't updated on their page informing customers as to why they haven't fulfilled, and haven't offered any refunds and waited for people to ask instead. Whatever the big conspiracy is that your suggesting to be privy to and being so secretive about is irrelevant and it all still points to poor customer service.

Rank pulling didnt work, suggesting my ignorance didn't work, what will you try next or will you simply accept the facts?
    Like said I think you are out of your depth in this one as PC did stated that ramjet is refundable. Guess you have a lot of catch up in reading PC thread.

Perhaps stop poisoning a business if you are aren't totally sure?

My op was intended as a lighthearted joke and not to incite yet another pc argument. I have absolutely no problems with fanstoys delays because i know that much can happen between now and then. Also, ft is one of my favorite and preferred 3p companies.

I've left my opinion of pc on the pc thread, and in it i mentioned that if pc doesn't meet a persons requirements like they didn't mine, then simply shop elsewhere like i have.

And to contribute to this thread in a more constructive and less humorous manner.... I'm horny for this figure and will be buying from tao. Only problem is I'm yet to work out a place i can fit it. Looks like I'll be cracking open another cupboard, but this one will have adjustable shelves. I can see a big display rearrangement in my future.