Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: JP Legends + Other Translations by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Pretty happy to see that Tha_Phantom got their hands on one of the Sonic Blue Bumble with Chama in an excel suit, and scanned up the comic too. I posted it in the review thread, but for neatness sake, and so I can easily keep track of what I've done, a linky will go here too.

https://tetstoys.blogspot.com/2020/0...-blue-and.html
    Corny as expected... but no worse than the Downtown Cerebros idea.

Is the "arrow version" supposed to be that small? I had trouble seeing most of the words. Can it be a little larger, like the copy of the original version that you posted up?
    Even though I can read the version without the arrows (knowing the order with Japanese comics), most Westerners (like in America) may not, and might prefer the arrow version.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Corny as expected... but no worse than the Downtown Cerebros idea.

Is the "arrow version" supposed to be that small? I had trouble seeing most of the words. Can it be a little larger, like the copy of the original version that you posted up?
    Even though I can read the version without the arrows (knowing the order with Japanese comics), most Westerners (like in America) may not, and might prefer the arrow version.
    The arrowed one, I dunno what happened there, I must've messed up the settings on it. Redoing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Pretty happy to see that Tha_Phantom got their hands on one of the Sonic Blue Bumble with Chama in an excel suit, and scanned up the comic too. I posted it in the review thread, but for neatness sake, and so I can easily keep track of what I've done, a linky will go here too.

https://tetstoys.blogspot.com/2020/0...-blue-and.html
    Thanks again for doing that.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Nice work, I think.... it was just so confusing though. Maybe the second part will explain it better.
    Or are they just trying so hard to keep fitting everything into the one story universe, that it is getting too difficult to keep track of it all or make sense without creating strange plot devices or mcguffins (a silver matrix? will we have a whole rainbow of them now?).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Nice work, I think.... it was just so confusing though. Maybe the second part will explain it better.
    Or are they just trying so hard to keep fitting everything into the one story universe, that it is getting too difficult to keep track of it all or make sense without creating strange plot devices or mcguffins (a silver matrix? will we have a whole rainbow of them now?).
    Nope, the second part just gets crazier. Personally I think they should have left the first page off completely. The threat the had Convoy changed into Star Convoy wasn't Unicron, and all of a sudden there is Unicron. Unless they are jamming dimensions together. This is possible because Star convoy is kind of already jumping between them in the first place (why though?) and In part two, Megs refers to "Future memories."

Or

More than one Convoy now has a silver Matrix?

Or different universal cataclysms (ooh, words!) are resulting in the same process happening?

It's kind of hard to tell WTF is going on What with pretender Bumblebee, Galvatron, those sphere transformers things, unicron drones from United, Sky lynx and stuff. So.... debate and theories highly welcome

That's really thoughtful of you Tetsuwan, and I'm really excited to read the Super Megatron one. I like the look of the toy and am trying to psyche myself into justifying buying him
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!