Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: JP Legends + Other Translations by me.

テッちゃん、
    Did you get and/or are you planning on translating the comics for LG-EX Big Powered? As I recently got this set I can go ahead and translate them if you're not planning on doing so, but if you are then I won't bother doubling up on your efforts.

Not a translation, but a new issue has been release on the TakaraTomy website, which is said to be the last one.
    (I'm sure that was said a few issues ago, but this one appears to be labelled as an Epilogue... otherwise known as part/issue 53)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    テッちゃん、
    Did you get and/or are you planning on translating the comics for LG-EX Big Powered? As I recently got this set I can go ahead and translate them if you're not planning on doing so, but if you are then I won't bother doubling up on your efforts.
    I'd like to get to them all eventually.
    Currently having some fun working on the little Beast Wars ones ATM, and something else that has an infamous history.

I enjoy editing them, so even if one's already done, I'd do it anyway. And do the FX etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Not a translation, but a new issue has been release on the TakaraTomy website, which is said to be the last one.
    (I'm sure that was said a few issues ago, but this one appears to be labelled as an Epilogue... otherwise known as part/issue 53)
    Nice big high quality images!! (rubs hands enthusiastically)

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Not Exactly Legends comics, but I don't want to open up another thread.

Here is are the Generations Selects manga so far
    Star Convoy

Seacons 1

Seacons 2

Seacons 3
    Good job. I wonder if anyone has the money (and lack of patience to wait for the rest) to recreate the comic by buying 4 of the current limb character

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Good job. I wonder if anyone has the money (and lack of patience to wait for the rest) to recreate the comic by buying 4 of the current limb character
    Thanks. I would find it super funny if TT only release Gulf and Turtler in g1 Seacon colours, and then proceeded to release the whole team with Halfshell colours. I like Halfshells combined colours, but individual guys look boring.

Pretty happy to see that Tha_Phantom got their hands on one of the Sonic Blue Bumble with Chama in an excel suit, and scanned up the comic too. I posted it in the review thread, but for neatness sake, and so I can easily keep track of what I've done, a linky will go here too.

https://tetstoys.blogspot.com/2020/0...-blue-and.html

Thanks mate, it's nice to know what the story was about. I just had no clue from the pictures.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!