Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: JP Legends + Other Translations by me.

Planets of colours... it reminds me of people who sort their toy shelves into colour groups (or unintentionally have the shelf in colour groups once they put all the same characters together and end up with a sea of yellow ).
    After seeing that Optimus toys have been done in pretty much every colour now (except brown I think), I guess it was only a matter of time that we'd have an official story that plays with the idea of a rainbow of different Optimus'.

I see that TFW must have mirrored an older copy, as Deadlock's planet is noted as Purple instead of Black.

I wonder why they didn't use Nemesis Prime or Black Optimus on planet black... as they have Shattered Glass Optimus, which is also evil.

I did many times wonder what I got myself into while working on it. Perhaps the reason they avoided the Primes was because they could have just filled the place up with many Optimie. Although I notice that there is one on the red planet. It looks like the one that came out just before Metroplex was released.

The black planet also isn't necessarily evil I think. Well, that was the feeling I got from reading it. The Prime there seems quite determined to not let people abuse his time/blah/whatever powers.

I bet brown planet is being saved for a later comic.

When you have a bunch of warriors grouped by colour and you combine it with space pirates? I now headcanon this group as being like the Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger!

I actually quite like the idea that these Seacons could take (steal) the forms of other combiner team members for specific missions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I bet brown planet is being saved for a later comic.
    That'll be in the chapter released with Unicron... where he eats all of those planets and then creates the brown "planet".

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That'll be in the chapter released with Unicron... where he eats all of those planets and then creates the brown "planet".
    That's the crapiest post today. Best to leave it to Trent.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    When you have a bunch of warriors grouped by colour and you combine it with space pirates? I now headcanon this group as being like the Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger!
    The Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger was the ONLY super sentai I've watched from start to finish. Best rangers ever! I even bought TWO of the mobirates (there was a normal one and a legendary one) and a bunch of ranger keys. I still scour shops looking for ranger keys now!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Considering how much Japan loves poop (seriously, they do! there is an english text book with a poop character and its a massive hit!), your idea would probably ...
    go down well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicran View Post
    That's the crapiest post today. Best to leave it to Trent.
    Groan. I think we have a new winner.

Until Tets does a translation, the next two parts of the God Neptune comic are on the TakaraTomyMall website in Japanese (as pdfs) and mirrored here as images.

It says that there is still more to come with this current story.