Thread: TRU Clearance Blast! Take a further 10% off

Default TRU Clearance Blast! Take a further 10% off

27 - 30 Oct 2016

http://www.toysrus.com.au/clearance-...&utm_campaign=[Wk39_PROMO_2610]

You would think something like G2 Superion would be on clearance by now but apparently it's not. Anyway I really need to remind myself to stop looking to see how cheap I can get the G2 Combiners, I just need to tell myself I don't need them.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I saw that email and rushed to the website to see if any Transformers were currently on clearance, but none of the Transformers toys were.... just a scooter and the Monopoly set.

Yeah you'd be surprised with clearance stuff. Had a leader jetfire at Erina and because I'm there regularly I noticed it just came off the shelf Wednesday I believe

Online only or in store? If it's in store, TRU Maroochydore has had a Platinum G1 Dinobots set on "clearance" at $200 for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    Online only or in store? If it's in store, TRU Maroochydore has had a Platinum G1 Dinobots set on "clearance" at $200 for ages.
    in store

Got some little pony stuffs for my kid and TRU got a crap system, a lot of the clearance items, you will need to get the staff to manually put in the additional further 10% discount.